Deal

I felt like pulling out my beautiful natural hair, Mrs Edwards was driving me nuts, she was ignoring me continuously and Sweden was ignorant of it.

"Swed can you get me something's from the supermarket?, my list is on my bed side table".

"Sure mum, I'll be right back".

I always feel like throwing up when he gets all mushy with his mum.

As soon as he left she pounced on me.

"So you really can't give me grandchildren, can you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"I have been investigating you".

"So?".

"Cathy, I'll tell you something, you can play cat and mouse all you like but if you don't get pregnant six months after your wedding to my son, I'll make your life with my son hell".

"Mrs Edwards".

"Hush, he is back, all I want is my grandchildren, I don't care how you do it just make sure they belong to my Swed".

"hello mum, sweetheart, I see you are having a great time".

"Yes my Swed, keep the bags in the kitchen".

"I'll help you baby".

In the kitchen

"Baby we have to go home, am really exhausted please".

"Cathy are you ok, you know what, go lie down in the guest bedroom, you'll feel better".

"No I just want to go home, please come with me".

"Is my house so uncomfortably that you can't stay long?".

"Of course not mum, she's just really tired".

"From doing what?".

"Mrs Edwards, I enjoy your company but I am very tired and I need to rest, so am going to take Swed home with me now".

I said it through gritted teeth and she sneered but Sweden was blissfully ignorant of it.

"It's ok but if you must take him home then I must tell him something important first".

That's the last straw, I fainted, well I pretended to.

"Cathy baby are you ok!, mum! she fainted!".

"She'll be all right, just lie her on the couch, good, now get some damp towels".

"Open your eyes, he is gone".

The bi*** saw right through me!.

"Mrs Edwards, its a deal I'll give you grandchildren, if you don't tell Sweden please!".

"OK but don't think I'll let my guard down".

"Sweetheart! you're awake, you scared me, how are you".

"Am OK, please let's go home now".

"OK, good bye mum, I'll call you in the evening".

"OK my sweet boy, give mum a kiss".

He gave her a kiss, sometimes I wonder if he ever grew above five years when its comes to his mum!, at least we left.