Reply

For the past three days I've constantly been watching my email, I don't know why I even expected a reply.

People like Sweden didn't read their fan mail, their managers did and am pretty sure a message like.."hi Sweden I really want to get in touch with you not cos am a fan but I need to, please reach me through my email(quote email) when you read this"..wouldnt get his attention but it didn't hurt to try.

I was moping on my laptop when it beeped with a message.

"hello Isa, I just read your message and also used your email to check out your Facebook profile, and I saw a very cute girl, if she has a Skype number or a mobile number I'll like to give her a call. Sweden"

I read the message eight times to understand it and my heart soared!

I had to be dreaming, I just concluded that stars didn't reply fan mails and I got a reply it had to be a dream.

But I decide to go along.

I replied with.

"my Skype app is having problems so here's my number(my mobile number), thanks"

And I held my breath and waited but I didn't get any other reply nor did my phone ring.

five days later, am playing a game on my tablet and lying on the couch with nothing to do my parents weren't at home as usual and Stella was out on another date with Ben.

my phone started ringing...it was Greg.

I busy-ed it and went back to my game he called twice again and changed number, I hate when people do that, so I answered the phone

"Greg"

A very sexy monotonous voice, i didnt know said

"this isn't Greg, would you like to leave a message?"

I said

"Freak! you called me why should i leave a message!"

And I hung up!

He called back

And I answered

"hello freak"

"hello, before you hang up again is this Isa?"

"Yes?"

"Ok this is Sweden Edwards, you sent me a mail?"

I was speechless!

And my mouth was hanging open!

It was a good thing he could see me.

"hello? Isa? have you hung up again?"

He said with a chuckle

"Um no and am really sorry about that, you see this guy named Greg has been calling for the past fifteen minutes and I thought he had switched numbers, am really sorry"

I rushed.

"whoa Isa its OK, I guess I would have done the same"

"I don't think so, you are too gentle for that"

And he laughed..it was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard.

"Oh I might be gentle maybe even a teddy bear but I have my naughty streaks too"

I could almost hear him smile.

It made me smile.

"OK"

I was suddenly feeling shy.

"So Isa"

He drawled.

"You wanted to reach me and you have...what did you want to tell me?"

I panicked.

"I,um, I heard you are Teresa's cousin"

What would I have told him?

That I saw him in a magazine and was now in love with despite the age gap and the fact that he was engaged?

"Teresa Brown?"

"Um yeah"

"She is, we dont communicate, was that why you took the trouble to reach me?"

He sounded confused? upset?..I couldn't tell.

"No not really, um is this your private number, can I use it to reach you again?"

"Will our next call be like this or are you just upset about Greg?"

"Am not upset, just nervous and shocked by your call"

"I made you nervous?.. that's a first"

He said and laughed

But before he could say more I had a woman's voice say: Swed honey, who are you talking to?

"Um I have to go now but feel free to call me later, when you aren't nervous,OK?"

"Ok Sweden"

And just before he hung up my brain started working again and I said.

"Sweden you just made my day, thanks, have a great day"

I could feel his smile when he said.

"Thanks, you too..bye"