cheat

Sweden.

Am sure he's cheating on me.

I've caught him talking on the phone and hanging up the moment he sees me.

If he thinks I'll let him go that easily his got another thing coming.

I picked up my phone and called Kelvin.

"Get here as soon as you can."

"Yes, boss"

Twenty minutes later.

"You sent for me boss?"

"Yes, Kelvin I want you to follow my fiancé, Sweden, I think he has a lover, I want you to report to me everyday and tell me who he sees and why"

"Yes, boss"

"Well then, report to me ASAP, you may go"

"Yes boss, excuse me".

Kelvin, he's not the brightest but he is very efficient, in that, he is violent and criminal-minded.

I was introduced to him when I needed to clear my ex lover(Damian)'s sister (Mary) because she was nosy and got on my nerves.

I always meet him in front of a café out in the open, because I learnt from painful experience, courtesy Mary, that standing at corners or in rooms gave eavesdroppers the advantage of hearing and hiding.

He was tall, broad shouldered and he had enough good looks to lure his victims.

That was how he got rid of her.

It was a waste, after all, am not with her brother any more.

But if she had been allowed to tell him, my reputation would have been ruined and I would have never been able to latch onto Sweden.

He wants a child so much, so much that I won't be able to give him.

I was barren but he thinks am on family planning drugs, since I not so subtly swallow them in front of him.

He would have been blissfully ignorant, if his mum didn't turn out to be so smart that she went to my doctor to ask if I was having any problems.

The bi***h.

Anyway I have to go check on the chefs and prepare for the dinner with my precious future mother-in-law.

HA!