Chapter 19: The Strike

It's been almost half an hour since I have been hiding in Shaurya's room. I was nervous like my hands- were- shaking nervous. Most of the bastards assistants had left plus the perfect crescent moon in the sky to hide myself, it was the perfect time.

"Aleena--" Shaurya said. I stood up. He smiled at me and pushed a strand of my hair to the back of my ear. He wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Just try not coming before him--" He said gently caressing my face. I nodded. He bent forward to kiss me. He placed his soft lips on mine.He held me tightly by the waist. It felt bad and good at the same time, this could be our last kiss.

"Just know, that I'll always love you--" He said looking deep into my eyes.

"Don't give me that crappy parting speech" I said punching him playfully.

He smiled and walked out of the room. He turned around to have another good look at me. All I could do was smile. I hide myself again.

All Shaurya had to do was piss off the bastard and he was pretty good at that. Hiding here felt like an eternity. I was sweating and felt really restless. 10 minutes had passed. Pretty soon after that I heard someone screaming. I put my phone to camera and quietly rushed outside.

I hide myself behind a pillar supporting the 2nd floor. I was on the 1st and they were on the ground. I was horrified. I saw his father beating him mercilessly with a belt. My hands were really sweaty and shaky. I felt uneasy by just standing there. I wanted to help. I really wanted to but I had to film.

I could see the kind of monster that his father turned into when he  continuously hit Shaurya with that thing. Shaurya was begging him to stop but he would say that's what he deserves.

"Please leave him. He's just a kid" His mother entered the picture but he slapped her hard across the face and I jumped. The phone almost slipped. Shaurya just lied flat on the floor. Was he okay?

"Shut up you bitch! You turned him into this. He was supposed to become a man and not some soft hearted asshat--" He growled. He looked mad and threw his belt on the ground. He moved slowly towards her.

Man I couldn't just stand there. A 4 minute video is enough. I rushed back to his room and hide my phone. Like a mad person I rushed downstairs.

"You won't touch her---" I said with all sternness in my voice. I helped Shaurya to his feet. He placed himself painfully on the sofa. He looked quite surprised but he chuckled. Meanwhile his mother stood up but he grabbed her by her hair.

"Were Shaurya and you up for boogie woogie tonight?" He smiled crookedly.

"Fight someone of your own size, sir" I said my fists were already rolled into balls. He laughed. I could the look on Aunty's face, she was scared and she lipsed not to do it.

"I like this girl--" He said to Shaurya.

"You think raising hands on women and joining some cold hearted, murderous, brainless, douchey twats is being a man?" I laughed crossing my arms.

"Sorry sir but your definition of a man doesn't match Shaurya's and that scares the crap out of you. You don't want to lower your prestige amongst the douchebags--" I said quite coolly. He nodded and pushed Aunty to a side. He took steps forward. I took my position.

"This one talks--" He laughed.

"You're laughing either because you're stupid or because you scared as hell" I said smiling back at him. His smile faded. Here, I must tell you I have pissed him off enough and there is no chance I can fight this huge man but I didn't quite know what to do myself. I quickly turned around to pick up something but it was too late.

He pulled out a gun and grabbed me by my waist. I kept on kicking and struggling. I continuously tried to elbow his face but he pulled my hand back and turned it over and rested his revolver on my forehead.

"Join me Aleena and all three of you get to live tonight" He said.

"Kiss my ass--" I said stomping continuously on his feet but this man was so huge. He turned my hand over more. He screamed in pain and he pushed me hard. I fell on the floor. I think I broke my hand. He kicked me making me fall almost a feet ahead.

The same guy who I had nearly tickled to death flew my phone across the room and it opened up into pieces. I just lied on the floor, a tear escaped my eye. He lifted me up by my hair and passed me to him.