Chapter eleven

Friday,April 23
Cherokee.

"You should really start selling plates since you don't really like doing hair" Mani said fixing her some food.

I had invited her ova so she could try some of my food I had made which was some glazed salmon with some homemade shrimp fried rice and teriyaki noodles.

"Girl now you know ain't nobody finna buy my food" I told her while posting my food on my story.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗞𝗲𝗲 : 20 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

"So how you and kd been?" I asked her.

"Honestly I don't see us going nowhere, you can obviously see that he likes someone else and plus I think I like your brother" she said mumbling the last part.

"Girlaaa you funny fr , who you like if it ain't my bestie".

"Kee I'm being serious I think I like saint" she said playing with her ugly ass fingers.

𝒜/𝒩 𝒿 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓈 𝒹ℴ𝓃ℯ🥺.

"Why do you think you have feelings , what y'all be doing shorty".

"Nothing it's just after that shooting at the trap I've been feeling a certain way I hope you not mad".

I busted out laughing "girl I don't care if you like him if that's who you want go for it". 

After we got done eating we went to the living room to watch Kareem and coffee.

This movie funny asf.

"Nah nah it's them Aries that sneaky , them hoes will be cheating on you throughout the whole relationship and you won't even know" I heard Malik say as him and the rest of the boys came in.

"Mann what them ugly ass Sagittarius will act like they soo hurt but he texting another nigga they love them". Kaden said.

"Fuck allat y'all see that video of that girl tryna suck on da other girl ex".

Shit foul asf.

"Ouu wait I wanna see you got the video" I asked as kaden came and sat beside me.

"Yea here" he told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and layer his head on my stomach.

I don't know why but lately he's been mad clingy but I'm not gone complain cause he used to be mad distance.

I took the phone from and and watched the video. This shit was real messed up.