Chapter Six

Cherokee 💜

After what went down yesterday I slept horrible. I didn't give a fuck bout that bitch, but to know Murda was fucking a bitch while on me kinda hit me. I didn't want to care but shit I did.

I woke up out of my sleep to tha damn TV on down stairs. I got up out my bed and went to see who was home.

"Hey lil bit" Malik said while I was coming down the steps. "Wassup baby sis" I saw Saint on the couch rolling up a blunt.

"Hi" I said dryly and went to make me a bowl of Lucky Charms. Them bitches slap.

"We need to talk to you kee foereal so come sit down in here" saint said cutting off the TV.

"Yeah wassup?" I sat down on the couch next to Malik.

" sis we love you and know what happened in yo last relationship and don't want you going thru that shit again, but fucking wit that nigga murda ain't the move." Saint said.

"Wait a damn minute, I'm not even fucking wit him like dat. Especially after yesterday."

"Lil bit yu was hanging wit him, when yu took that one picture and posted it. You know his bro's the oops Kee like deadass had a shoot out wit them the other night when yu was gone. Fucking with that nigga can get you killed or us and that ain't finna happen. Ion know dude personally but them niggas he hang wit goofs and ion want you around them niggas at all bruh." Malik said while Saint nodded.

"Look Ian know y'all was beefin wit his bro's so my bad and I'm prolly gon stay away from him if it's gon cause sum shit to go down. I know y'all just tryna look out." I ate my last spoon full of cereal then put it in the sink.

"You good lil bit just be careful out here can't loose my sis, I love you- Man we love you" Saint said and they both gave me a hug.

"Ew stop being sentimental and I love y'all too" I cringed being hugged by them and they just laughed.

I went back up stairs to get ready for the day. I thought about hanging with Mani today since I'm never really out with her so time to hit ha up.

Rida kee❤️- Thot you tryna get your nails done wit me and hit up the mall today?

Bestie mani💜- hell yeah come scoop when you ready!

Rida kee❤️- Ight bet I'll be there soon.

I laid my phone on my bed while I got my clothes out for today. I was gon wear sum cute just Incase a nigga wanted to bag a bitch at the mall. I hopped in the shower and did all my hygiene stuff pre usual.

After doing my hair and putting on lipgloss and lashes and headed down stairs.

" where you going bit? You look pretty" Saint said watching tv. "To the mall with Mani and thanks bro" I said looking in the mirror making sure I looked good.

"Mhmm well don't do nun stoopid lil bit" he said taking a hit from the blunt.

"Can I drive yo car Leek? Yes thank youu kisses" I air kissed malik and took his keys and left.

"Don't crash my shi-" Malik was saying but I was out the house before he finished.

I hopped in the car and plugged my phone up to the aux. I put on Since 6ix by key glock and backed out the drive way.

No I never ever trust a bitch, nah
The last time I did, I was 6, yeah
I hit a ho and get away quick, uh
Young nigga smooth like silk, yeah
Ice so cold, need a coat, yeah
I'm so high, no pimp
I walk like a pimp, yeah
Bankroll make me limp, yeah