Chapter seven

Friday
Cherokee

"On gang I'm ready to leave this class" Mani said.

I smacked my teeth "what gang". 

"Fuck these niggas gang gang" she yelled throwing up random gang signs.

"Girl stfu"

"Class class today we won't be doing nothing cause my cat had died and-"

"Nobody cares about you and your lonely ass" some random nigga said.

She just sighed and sat down at her desk

A/n I really had a teacher who lived with cats.

The sound of the bell rung and it was time to go to lunch.  I had lunch with my brother and mani and one of his bros , I honestly don't like him he's mad ugly no cap.

"Aye can I ask a question ?" Mani asked.

"You just did but ok" I told her putting my head down.

"Ok cause Yeen have to do allat smart ass mouth" she pouted.

"You always pouting lil girl" my brother said coming towards us with his friend.

" see y'all can stop coming for me".

"Anyways Kee there's a kickback today at 8 tryna go" she asked.

" Ian really tryna go fr I rather stay at home and watch raising dion".

That's that show fr.

" If a person has one eye are they blinking or you know winking" the unknown dude spoke.

"Ahh shiii nigga ion know" my brother said. 

"Y'all high" mani asked. 

"Uhh yea" the dude spoke looking around. 

"Why y'all ain't tell mee" I said picking my head up.

" because you need to stop smoking a fucking pot head" he said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and got up because the bell was finna ring for our last class. Which was gym I'm glad we got gym last causee niggas be smelling mad musty and shit.

All four of us had sat at the top of the bleachers. We don't never do shit in here and the coaches don't care as long as we don't bother him.

As we was talking some girl came up to my brother she was real pretty.

"Soo why you ain't text me back like you said you was" she told him.

" Ian say I was I said I might" he said pushing her back a lil.

"Aye I thought you was kinda cute till you opened yo mouth them shits look like they doing X's and shit". That one dude spoke

"Max why would you say that" Mani asked trying to cover her laugh.

I don't care that shit was funny I busted out laughing.