Chapter Four

Georgia ~ Sunday 1st 4:00pm
                               𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎

"Ayo bro what's the moves today?" Von asked me.

"Shiid I don't know what y'all doing but I'm scooping my shawty today" I wanted to take Kee out today cuz we ain't really get no alone time yesterday.

"Mane I'm just finna go wit twon to the trap, pussy boy falling inlove within 2 days"

"Boy stfu and get out my house"

"Whatever nigga, lock this door behind me"

I got up and locked my door and headed to my room, I texted Kee to see if she actually wanted to come wit me and chill.

𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢- 𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘒𝘦𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘓𝘪𝘭 𝘉𝘪𝘵- 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢- 𝘐𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘢
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

I got out some clothes to wear and hopped in the shower.

After an hour past by I pulled up to Kee house to pick her up. This wasn't my usually block so ofc I was strapped up Incase some shit wanted to pop off. I finally saw her coming down the steps putting lip gloss on.

"Wassgood nigga" she said hopping in the car.

"Stop talking to me like a nigga, so where you want to go?" I asked pulling off.

"You picked me up so it's up too you"

" I guess chill at my pad and order food, cuz ik yo fat ass want sum to eat.

" boy the only thing fat over here is this ass, but glad you know. And yeah that's cool."

" Ight shawty" I turned the radio on and continued to drive home. 

___________________________________

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘦

We finally got to his house, and I was feeling cute so I wanted a picture.

"Murda come take this picture for me" I said handing him my phone.

"Mane cmon hurry up" he complained taking hella pictures of me.

"Ight that's enough, I'm hungry asf let's order sum" I said walking into his house like I been there before.

We took me in his room which was nice for a hood nigga like him. Glad nigga was clean can't be fucking wit no dirty nigga. Wake up having bed bug bites Nd shit.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped right in his bed. Fuck I was finna get comfortable, can't be sitting on the edge of the bed like them weird shy bitches.

"Damn shawty well make yah self right at home den." He said taking his shoes off and laying at the end of the bed.

"What you want to eat lil bit?"

" I want Pizza Hut, pepperoni pizza wit bread sticks and that brownie cookie thang"

"Ight Imma order it, then we can watch a movie."

8:00pm

Time passed and the food was on its way so I decided to post sum on instagram