Chapter one

Georgia~Friday 20 , 12:00
Cherokee.

"Kee wake yo ass up we late fa school" my brother Malik said coming in my room.

Finna just be a stripper

" ok get out my room" I said getting out my bed and going I'm the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and got in the shower for about 45 mins. Once I got out I put lotion on me , washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went in my room to my closet and picked my clothes out and put them on.

After that I put my lipgloss on and got my things and went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to get me a bottled water and some gushers , I swea dem my favorite.

" Hey lil bit you and Malik going to school" my brother saint said hugging me. 

"Yea I am whea you gone be at?" I asked walking in the living room to see my brothers gf nae.

" we going on da block fa a few , come on janaee I love you lil bit"

" ook I love you too be safe"

" come on Kee" Malik said going outside and getting in the car.

I walked outside and locked the door. I got inside my brothers car and asked can I get the aux he said yea so now we listening to green light by Durk.

Keep callin' me a rapper, I might be the one to stretch you (be the one to stretch you)
He claimin' that he gang, the only reason foenem loved him (let's get it)
I told him he a bitch, he ain't on shit, he nothin' special (what)
I just brought four strikers (strikers), foenem and them desperate (let's go)
But I just took the keys 'cause foenem arguin' over Teslas
Why you think that he gon' ride for you? He gon' do what I tell him (gang)

"I don't stop at red lights anyway, it's green light when they catch you" me and my brother yelled as we pulled up to the school.

We got out the car and walked in and I seen my bestie Mani walking towards us " aye lil bit I'm gone santana picking you up".

" Ok i- BESTIEEEEEE" I heard her cutting me off as Malik walked off.

" Hey shawty you look pretty today" I said hugging her.

" Thank youu take my picture" I took her phone and took the picture.

" Let me take yo pictures you look good asl" I gave her my phone and she took my pictures.

" ok let's go before we be late".

We now in last block Nd I'm ready to leave. This dude Shawn keep bothering , I mean he not ugly he just the type of nigga to post a picture with a gun and scared to use it and that ain't my type.

" Mane ma just let me get cho number" he said putting his phone on my desk. 

" Shawn leave my bsf alone Yk she don't like yo ass" mani said

" Ight coo I just wanted the pussy any way hoe ass bitch" Shawn said switching seats.

" Lmaoo Ight coo and watch I tell my brothers" I said getting up cause the bell rung letting us know it was time to go.