Chapter Ten

Same night
                         Cherokee  

"Tf y'all staring at?" I questioned them, they looked kinda mad wonder what happened.

"Kee how many times we got to warn yo ass about fucking with that nigga Murda. Now you bout to be grown and I can't control what you do but as long as you living wit me you can't fwh" Saint said starting the conversation.

"Look I'm fucking 17 bout to turn 18, got me fucked up if you think I'm bout to listen to y'all when it come to who I can and can't fuck wit. That nigga ain't did shit to me nor y'all so please stop trying to make a problem with him when it ain't no pressha. And fuck this house I'm only living here cuz I ain't got no damn mom or dad and you should know that, once I can move out I will fuck out my face." I yelled. They was really getting on my nerves like ik they looking out but damn shut up.

"Don't talk to yo brother like that kee, when he tryna tell you what's best. He practically raised you and you gon disrespect him? Tf gotten in to you." Kd put his 2 cents in it.

"Nah sorry best but fuck that, how someone gon tell me what's best for me. I've been thru shit and as long as I'm happy then what's the problem. Y'all living right ? So let me live damn. I'm done wit this conversation." I headed up stairs when Nae came down the steps.

" And don't worry bout me when you got a sneaky ass bitch in yo house, fuck ass hoe" I finished my argument and went to my room.

Can't believe them, tryna gang up on me. I won't stop fucking wit him til he show me that I shouldn't.

I was pissed so I got in the shower and listened to some music to clear my head. My music got cut off by someone. "Yo turn my shit back on." I yelled out.

" kee its me Malik." He said sitting on the counter.

"What do you want?" I said with an attitude.

"Mann I'm not going to argue with you because I know how it feel. It's just Saint got protective over us once moms and pops died. He not tryna loose no one else that's why he act so crazy. I don't know Murda but if he good to you then that's what matters. Just don't hang with his bro's cuz they snakes bruh and I be damned if they hurt the people I love. Just be careful Cherokee I'm not playing." He said. I was took back by how nice he was being but I understand what he was saying.

" Yeahh I know, I got me I promise. Ain't shit going to happen to me or y'all that's my word. Appreciate you for be nice about it. I would give you a hug but I'm washing my ass so kisses, mwah." I air kissed him.

"Alright kee love you imma talk to Saint, bye" he closed the door and went down stairs.

I got out the shower and dried off. Today was a long ass day and I just want to sleep.

I claimed in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Next day
" yo kee wake ya ass up" I heard saint come in my room.

"Bitch I'm up, I'm up. Tha fuck" I said.

"I just want to apologize for last night. I know it's not my place to tell you who you should date. I hope murda not as bad as I think, and yu prove me wrong, just be careful kee I love you." He said.

"I accept your apology bro, you ain't got to worry. I love you too Saint." I got up to give him a hug and we both headed down stairs.

I was fixing me some French toast when Mani called me.

"Yurrrrr" I said

" Bitch wyo today?" She asked

"Nun wassup wit yu?"