Chapter five

Saturday
Cherokee
"If they don't stop driving that damn bus" I screamed at the tv.

I was currently watching SpongeBob whenever he moved the bus would move and that shit is so damn annoying.

"Omg I'm about to through this damn phone at this tv"

" aye lil bit why you in here yelling"Santana  said sitting at the end of my bed.

"Because they won't let him on the bus and it's so sad"

" SEE omg he's just at the vending machine and he keep drying away"

"It ain't that- RUN BOY RUN" I cut of Santana standing on my bed yelling.

" ok uh I'm going to the sto I'a be right back love you and don't think I forgot about that conversation"

"Woahh I - Ok I love you too" I mumbled

I'm finna get my ass beat.

It's been like 15 minutes and the episode came off so now I'm bored and have nothing to do. Might go and do hood rat shit with my bestie.

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝙺𝟹 🧩🌚~. How u spell new moan ya?

                  Keekee🎋🖇- New moan what ?

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝙺𝟹 🧩🌚~ new moan ya Yk that disease.

Keekee🎋🖇~ 𝒷ℴ𝓎 you mean pneumonia?

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝙺𝟹 🧩🌚~ um bestie what is dat ?

Keekee🎋🖇~ see no boy.

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝙺𝟹 🧩🌚 ~ ok... wanna come to my house and make cookies I miss u.

Keekee🎋🖇~ ofcc

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝙺𝟹 🧩🌚~ On my way babes.
Read 3:30

I get up from my much comfortable bed and take my clothes out and put them on. I already took a shower last night. After that I put some deodorant and some spray and shit.

Now I'm scrolling on Instagram liking photos and shit like dat.

Liked by@saint4x and 23,008 othersDatniggaKD~Omw to pick my bestie @princessKee↪️ Yay@killayapussy~ y'all ugly 😐

DatniggaKD~Omw to pick my bestie @princessKee
↪️ Yay
@killayapussy~ y'all ugly 😐