Chapter 13:

Jenna's POV:

Jayden looked so terrified as to what my answer would be. "I'm soo sorry Jay, you caused me so much pain,and if I'am doing good without you now then I think we should leave it that way", I said.

"Soo you are basically telling me that I can't see my child", Jay said. "If that's how you wanna look at it then yes", I said.

"Plus by us doing it this way the school will never find out that I'm carrying my one of my students baby.", I said.

"Oh okay I get it, now I'am just 'one of your students', Jay said.

"No! No!! It's not like at all", I said.

Before I could even finish explaining myself Jayden stormed out the car. I began to cry because it didn't feel like the right thing to do, but I didn't have a choice.

I signed out of school early because I couldn't take anymore of today. I paced up quickly inside my house, and as soon as I was about to fall asleep in my bed, there was the doorbell.

I angrily ran down the stairs hoping it would be Jay at the door, but it was only Emily. I quickly hugged her and began to cry.

"Honey, what's wrong"?, Emily said. "I made a mistake with Jay", I said. "I told him that he couldn't ever see his child, and he tried to make up with him, and I totally like pushed him away", I said.

"I think this is a little more to it then you just crying over pushing him away", Emily said with a smirk. My head quickly shot up. "Don't u dare say it Emily!!!, I said. "Okay I won't, I just sing it, Lovesick, Lovesick, Look who the bug got lovesick.", she said and singed with joy.

I was trying so hard to be mad at her, but I just couldn't be. "Emily, I'am definitely not lovesick over him. I began to feel sleepy so Emily laid out some blankets on the couch for me to sleep on.

I kinda know that she might be planning up to something because of the way she kept smiling and looking at me when I was trying to sleep. The next morning I woke to these warm feelings all around my face. I opens my eyes calmly and gently.

My eyes awaken to Jay kissing me. I quickly slapped him. He winced in pain as he fell to the floor. "What are you doing here, and why are you kissing me!!", I said.

All he did was point to the kitchen, and said "Go ask Emily".

Emmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllyyyyyyy!!!!