Chapter 6

I began to faint while dropping the test results. Luckily Emily, was there to catch me. She looked down at all the test, they all read the same '+ or pregnant'. I didn't know what to think. I knew I always wanted to be pregnant, but guess who's the daddy. What would Jay, think when he found out. I was laughing histerically , I have tendencies to do that when I get nervous.

''Are you okay Jenna?" Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm just really nervous what is Jay gonna? "Well you never know till you tell him." " Why don't you text him and tell him somewhere or something" Em. Did have a point if I was going to tell him I might as well tell him at one point. So I texted Jay and told him to meet me at "Zaxby's",parking lot. We decided to take my car.

I was suddenly craving for their grilled chicken sandwich with the brown looking sauce, topped with their golden crispy fries, and their refreshing crushed ice with Dr. Pepper. Em. came with me just in case he said no. Which would lead to me crying and being upset to drive home. So he soon pulled up in his luxury car right next to us. He let down his window and so did we. He was looking extremely hot today.

He had on white t-shirt, black leather jacket made by some designer. He had gel on his hair which made it look like his hair was black to make him look more like a bad boy. I introduced him to Emily, and he introduced himself back. 'What's so important, baby. I wanted to tell him, "maybe you should choose you words wisely." "Em. Can you give us a minute" "Sure I'm just gonna go order one of everything you got. I want one now you were like so persuading like they do on the Zaxby's commercials.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I quickly climbed out the passenger seat of my car and went to the other passenger seat of Jay's car. Emily, went inside Zaxby's to order her food. A smile. "I'm happy that you are pregnant, but who did you cheat on me with and get pregnant?", he said with a grin. "What do you mean who I cheated on you with?, this baby is yours", I said emotionally, and angry. "Well count me out that baby is not mine's and neither are you.

I don't want anything to do with you anymore or whoever baby the other half belong to. You know what you should just get an abortion... Before he could finish talking I walked out angrily, and crying. I have a baby coming to this world in nine months, and it's daddy don't even it. My friend soon began walking out with her food. I began to run to her, and told her everything that happened. She said that he didn't want to step up and be the daddy then she will.

She will be the best daddy/ mommy's friend it is to the baby. I was so happy to hear that, but still said at the same time. Still replaying the stuck video in my head. Then when we got back home, and settled down I began to have a sweet taste. I began to call Lexi, name my personal chef. I guess you're wondering how I have a expensive car, and a personal chef, and more. I haven't told this to anyone else besides my best friend Emily.

I use to be an actress and model at the age 14. I use to be on everything just like Justin Bieber. I was also the most paid teen just like Justin Bieber. Then I slowly began to fade out the spotlight when someone new came in. The camera crew tried to find me, but I didn't want to be found anymore. So I moved out of Los Angeles and now I'am in Nevada with a master's degree in drama, and teaching. I would love to be in the spotlight again, but maybe one day. I also forgot to mention I live in a mansion. So anyway I told Lexi, to make me a funnel cake.

It was so delicious, and it tasted just like the one at the fair. Seven O'Clock hit, and all of my workers went home. I have them to leave so early because I know that they have a family to also attend to at home also. So it was just me, and Em. I suddenly began to become very sleepy and tired. I went up my escalator this time instead of my stairs. I put on my "The Big Bang Theory" pajamas and climbed into my cloud like bed. The next morning I awoke to the "Tonight" [Best I Ever Had] by John Legend.

I looked on my phone and I notice that I had 2 miss calls from Cole. I ignored the fact of calling him back and I notice that it was time to get up for school. I began to get ready, I was wearing a colorful 'Aeropostale' shirt 'Apple Bottom Jeans' and colorful converse to match. I had my hair braided to the side, my stomach was forming a little bump which was still unnoticed. I arrive to school this morning in my Mercedes CLS63 AMG which is white with silver rims and tinted windows. I entered the school and I began to see Jay. He sees me, but quickly turn.

He was leaning against a locker talking to a nerd which she was also very pretty. She began to blush and out of no where he suddenly begans to kiss her. She was totally in shock that she didn't to kiss at first then she began to get into it. I soon start to speed up my pace and walked quickly to class. The schedule became messed up today so somehow I had my last period class first, which Jay was in. He swagged walked to the classroom with, I believe her name is Cindy.

The girl he was kissing with his arms around her. I quickly began to count to 10 from flipping. I don't know if it was from the hormones or jealousy. Class soon started and Jay combined Cindy desk with his so they could cuddle and sneak kisses. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to say the wrong thing.

The next thing I notice while trying to go over some of the French they might already know, were Jay slowly sliding up Cindy leg heading towards her blue jean shorts shorts. I couldn't take it anymore I soon exploded. JAY AARON CLARKSON, I'M NOT GONNA TOLERATE YOU ANYMORE FELLING ON GIRLS WHEN YOU ALREADY FELT ON ONE BEFRORE AND NOW SHE'S STUCK CARRYING YOUR CHILD AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, GET OUUUUTTTT!!!