Chapter 15:

He Jayden, I'm sorry about what Emily, told you, but every time I look at you, you make me remember what you did. It's like when you're gone though all I can think about is you.

Jayden: Ok baby, I understand exactly where you are coming from, and I'am sorry. If I could take it back I would. Everyday without you a piece of my heart shatters. The thought of you hating me. The thought of me not being able to be there for my child.

I was overwhelmed with tears. The speech he gave was just so beautiful.

Jayden: Please, let me be the man in your life. Let me be here for my child.

You're speech Is so beautiful, but...

I was suddenly caught off by Jayden. He dropped down to his knees like Ross did on "Friends" to Rachel.

Jayden: Please...Please...Please...

I'm sorry Jayden , but you got to go.

Emily, suddenly walked into our image.

Emily: What's wrong I thought you to made up, and would probably be in here making out?

Bye Jayden, I said with so much regret, and tears.

He looked at me, and then walked out.

I just couldn't forgive him Emily, and I know I should have, but seeing him in person again, my heart told me something else.

Emily: Well no matter what your choice is, I will be here for you every step of the way.

Awe thanks bestie!!! We then soon hug.

Me: Soooo... I know I haven't updated in a while, and I'm not going to lie to you, and make up an excuse, but I have updated now.

So I wanna know what you predict will happen next! The QVC thing is only a scroll down so please at least pick one I would appreciate it so much!!! :)