Chapter 7

I was so scared I couldn't believe what I said. Kay gave me a whatever look and walked out. I was trying to figure out why he didn't have at least a bit of concern on his face. Students quickly began to whisper statements to their classmates like 'I wonder who Jay got pregnant?'. Also questions like where, when, what, how? So many questions I began to panick I quickly just changed the subject like asking them do they know what 'ariba' means. Cindy hand speedily shot up, It means 'up'.

That's correct I said, all of a sudden one of the girls raised her hand. I looke to notice who it was and it was Taylor. She had on a very short skirt that was white. You had to look really hard cause at first I thought that was a napkin, not paper towel ! , but a napkin she had, but it was a skirt. She also had on a very tight shirt which looked liked she pulled out her sister Katy, draw. Katy, is only 8, actually I think I did see her Katy, with that shirt on. Anyway she raised her hand, and said "Ms. Tate, who is pregnant with Jay's baby? As soon as I was about to come up with a totally crazy answer, I was saved by the bell.

My heart slowly began to work it's way back to my chest as they exited. I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I told one of my students while they were walking out to call Jayden back in, and they kindly did it. Jay, soon came blasting in and screaming at me in like a whisper tone do no one could hear. He said, "Why did you tell everyone that I got someone pregnant!!!?

I was so hurt from those few words he said. I was not 'someone' I was Amy, I don't know if I got this upset from my hormones or what. I quickly zoomed in his face and pointed angrily at him, "Hey, don't you ever call me 'someone' ever again, I'am the mother of your child weather you like it or not. I have a name, and it's Ms. Tate to you, got that buddy.

" You are gonna listen, and you are gonna listen good, I told you I'm not that baby father. You better leave me, and my girlfriend alone, you got that missy. Oh no, you are not gonna disrespect me like this, I said as I began to walk out in tears to go get a suspension paper. I was just about to grabbed the handle when his touched mines feeling like electricity. I turned around for him to see my big red puffy eyes. He still was holding my hand.

Jay POV:

I couldn't Ms. Tate walk out like that, I didn't know where she was going. I slowly turned her around and noticed her big brown eyes where so red and puffy. It must be the hormones, I said. Where are you going? I asked her. That's for me to know and for you to find out. I don't know why but I suddenly began to kiss her, she didn't kiss back though, and in a quick flash she slapped me, and began to run away.

She was running to her car, I was trying to figure out how could she afford an Audi and now a Mercedes too. I was running after her. Luckily no one was in the hallway to see us. She got in and tried to quickly locked the door, but I opened the passenger door before she could. I just felt the need to comfort her, she held her head on the wheel, but I slowly lift her chin up so she could look at me. I couldn't resist I quickly crashed my lips onto hers.

This time she started to kiss back. Things heated up real quick, I quickily raced to take off her clothes she was pulling me closer to her. She quickly tooled all my clothes off first though, then she whispered something in my ear.

"Let's see how you like it when the mother of your child leaves you stranded with no clothes on." She quickly grabbed my clothes, and buttoned up her shirt to head for her next period class. While turning around smirking and laughing at my dropped face. Wait did I just get played? I'm the player and always will. E no one suppose or could ever out do me.