Chapter 12:

Jenna's POV:

At first there were 2 mins of silence, but then I suddenly broke it.

"What do you want Jay", I said with a very irritated voice.

"You look very nice today", he said. Okay thanks, but get out now.

He began to put his hand on my leg and make his way up to my stomach.

I couldn't understand for any reason why does he keeps feeling my baby when he doesn't even want nothing to do with it.

I quickly snatched his hand away once again. "Jay, just leave me alone", I said while beginning to cry.

I guess it was the hormones. Jay soon wrapped his arms around me. As much as I didn't want him around it seemed like I did all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry okay, I would love to be a dad to my child." "I was stupid about it at first." "I was crazy to let you go through this all by yourself." Jay said.

Jay said all of the things to me that I wanted to hear the first time. I just don't know was it to late to say it now.

I was so confused at that moment.

I have no response for that right now to say to Jay.

He caused me so much pain after we broke up. Also after he found out he was going to be a daddy.

Me: I wanna know what you think. Should she forgive Jay, or should she not. Do you think she should also allow him into his baby's life?