Chapter 2

Jenna POV:

I was finally into my classroom & luckily today I didn't have Jay in my class into last period. I was on my lunch break heading out the building. Quickly passing by Cole class & he soon noticed me and came rushing behind me. "Jenna wait!!" I turned my around while rolling my eyes because I was still upset with him. "Look I know you are still mad, but I will make it up to you tonight .

If you will come over to my house. I just need to ask you a favor. Can you watch my class until I come back from my doctor's appointment?" "I couldn't find a substitute at the last minute" "Sure, fine", I said "Great thank you", he said & quickly kissed me before I could even responded to it & walked out with his stuff in his hand. I guess he was assuming that I was gonna say yes for sure. me before I could even responded to it.

I walked into the classroom & soon all eyes gathered their attention on me. I quickly looked at all the students & their puzzled face expressions, except one. Jay, who was giving me that digusted, stupid, & intoxicating smirk. Intoxicating in not a good way. I quickly looked a way before giving him a whatever look. I quickly turned back to the rest of the class with a smile & said "Mr. Evans have stepped out right now, so I will take his place until he comes back. So since I really don't know what you guys are talking about & I see the look on you guys faces when you're in here & have face expressions like cant this be over with. I will let you just talk for the rest of the 30 mins. In here. They begin laughing and soon all of their wonderful smiles appeared & they talked quietly for the rest of class.

I was so into a story I was reading on my iPod touch from a app called "Wattpad", that I didn't even realized the 30 mins. passed by until I heard the bell ring. I began to walk out of class until Jay close the door & locked it blocking my way. Everyone was out of the classroom in the hallway talking to their friends. "What are you doing", I said while slowly stepping back as he walked forward towards me.

"Something I should have done a long time ago", he said while smirking again. me before I could even responded to it. Once again I gave him a whatever look. "Why do you always do that. " Do what"? I ask trying to play confused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, that cute way you try to look to look like you're disgusted with me. "Try?", I said. Anyway, "What are you talking about "Something you should have did a long time ago"? "This", he said & soon walked towards me.

He was centimeters away from my lips when I quickly turned my face & he kissed my cheek instead of my lips, which were his intentions. "Why are you trying to kiss me"?!, I said upset. "Cause you're smoking hot & I really like you a lot, haven't you noticing me flirting with you"?, he said "I'm sorry, but I already have a boyfriend & plus you are my student", I said "I have a girlfriend too, well I had a girlfriend. I brokeup with her two months ago, but she still thinks that I just need time to myself. So she just keep trying to work herself back in as her boyfriend. Insisting that I pick her up & we go to school together. I don't know why I still hang around with her, but I just do. I already like someone else & that's you."

I did'nt know what to say I was completely speechless. I just change the subject by saying, "Why did you challenge us to a race this morning?" "Cause I wanted to see if the girl of my dreams boyfriend could win a race against me." "Now back to what I was saying, I like you & I don't want to sound cheesy or anything, but do you like me?", he said. "As I was about to speak, I remembered that I still had to get to my next class. I said sorry to him & quickly went to unlock the door which was stuck & then I felt a hand gently on mine & I slowly turned around & Jay lips were upon mine.

I was so close to responding. I didn't want him to know I enjoyed the kiss so I simply pushed him back. He just looked at me & said "Now, wasn't that better than the peck your boyfriend or should I say Mr.Evans gave you in the hallway." "Before I could say anything he simply walked to his next class which was mine's and left my mouth to the bottom of the floor.