Chapter 16:

Jayden's POV:

I slowly walked back to my house after she turned me down again. I just keep thinking to myself. I don't want to lose her and my future child from my life.

I don't want to sue for custody over our child because I want us all to be able to be a family. It's kinda of shocking how I'm feeling and thinking all these thoughts all of a sudden now when my teacher/baby momma is pregnant.

Also though the more I have come to know Jenna, the more I realized that its more than just feelings & liking her. I'm falling in with Jenna.

Wait. Oh my! I'm in love with Jenna. I can't give up I have to prove it to her that I'm in love with her & happy about our future baby to be.

Jenna's POV:

I cried quietly into my Emily arms until suddenly there was someone banging on the door. I gave Emily permission to open it & as soon as she did Jayden flew right past Emily, and swept me off the floor. Jayden kissed me so breath taking (literally). We rested our heads together after the kiss.

I carried Jenna bridal style on the couch and she stayed sitting on my lap.

Jayden: Please just listen to me for a sec.

Jayden: I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I wanted to show you that I truly care, by buying you a gift. Nothing matched up though to what I could compare to this kiss. I want to be the man in your life that makes your eyes light up when you see me.

I want our child to be able to play together. I want to be up in the middle of the nights feeding our child. I want our child to be able to know I'm his/her dad. I also want our child to be able to know that I love you.

Jenna: What?!

Jayden: Jenna... I love you.

Jenna quickly grabbed a whole onto Jayden & they just made out the rest of the night while Emily, just began to sing the love song all night