WNTTL 23

I sighed in relief as I got out of my Calculus class with Taylor. I guess I did a pretty good thing since Ms. smiled and nodded at me approvingly after I passed her my answer sheet and it made me smile at myself not just physically but also mentally.

I saw Iris not far away waving and walking towards our direction and I remembered to thanked her after her helped the other day. I guess she's copping up by her brother's death a but bit it was still a start. Her brother Eric's funeral was due next next week and I got an invite and I'm not planning on missing it and to be with Iris and her family and I known it's still hard for them.

I smiled at her and immediately thanked her over and over again. She smiled at me warily and it saddened me to see her like this. I hugged and it caught her off guard but later hugged me back as she cried into my sleeves. I didn't care if my sleeves would get wet at the moment and comforted her and ignored those stares.

...

I was laying on my stomach as I chatted with my best friend Avery telling me she had a surprised for me and I was obviously excited about it. And why not, her surprises are really surprising not the predictable ones. Troy snuggle beside me and was asleep after a while.

I said goodbye to her after an hour of talking and chitchating about there and here, then and now, pretty casual about us. It just made me miss my hometown more.

I walked out of my room looking at the sleeping Troy one last time and towards the kitchen since I'm feeling thirsty for good olé orange juice. I remembered myself favoring lemonade when I was a kid but I guess people change.

I grab a glass from the cabinet and the bottle of orange juice pouring it to my glass but I felt a presence behind me. I panicked and slowly turned around to be meet with those red lips on mine.

She kissed me feveroushly as she grope my boobs with one hand and the other on the back on my neck. Everything was going so fast and I was out of breath from the kiss but thankfully she leaned back and stopped the feverous kissed.

"Oh how I misses your lips Lorelei", she breathe in front of my face. Her hot breath fanning my face. She looked a bit flustered and by now I can't imagine being worse that her.

" W-what are you doing here?",I asked stuttering a bit but managed my pace. She had her signature sadistic smile on her face as she eyed me up and down.

"I just want to visit you my dear",she stated as she walked towards the stool and sat crossing her left leg over to the right.

" How did you even get inside here?",I asked again furrowing my brows. I was very certain dad was still at work so no one  could open it for her and well I locked the door.

She grinned as she fanned the key over her face. I was certain there are only two keys given to us, one for my dad and one for me.

"Duplicate. The guy in the lobby was so easy to tease and looked what I've got here", she said proudly while drinking a glass of orange juice. I cringed when I've noticed it was my orange juice. I didn't even remember her grasping it away from my hold a minute ago. I sighed and grab another glass and poured myself some orange juice and drunk it all. What, I'm thirsty for this.

" You still like it huh",she stated smirking which I decided to ignore.

" So what do you want in this hour? ",I asked her afterwards leaning against the kitchen counter facing her. What make's me confused was we were not even the good of friends. She's the academy's chairman for God sake and I'm just one of the academy's students. She laugh at my confused face and I let her until she calmed a few while.