WNTTL 12

"Lori, well the other day was joyous", Lauren's voice filled the small calling device called iPhone.

" I had a great time also Lauren so no need to thank me",Lorelei answered while giggling. After they had Ice cream and pizza together on that afternoon yesterday they became more close than ever.

Lorelei still remembered their laughter as she  taught Lauren how to eat pizza and other foods without any fork and knife. The girl was just really well mannered for Lorelei and honestly she enjoyed it, every bits of it.

Lauren fiddled with her delicate long fingers as she was about to offer the other their girl into coming with her. Ask her already Laura, its just a friendly outing not anything else, go on. Lauren took a few deep breathes.

"Say Lori, I want to go somewhere I've always wanted, do you uhm would join me if that's okay with you and—"

"Of course I would Lauren, I'd love to", Lorelei interrupted her while chuckling. This made Lauren's nervousness fade after hearing Lori's confirmation of coming with her and the chuckle was a big bonus for her that made her lips lift into a wide smile.

"Okay, let's meet an hour from now", Lauren decided their time going together and added where they would meet.

They both hung up and readied in their upcoming hang out about an hour from now.

Lauren was full of smiles as she went into her attached bathroom in her room and took a short yet refreshing bath. She already chose her dress for today yesterday, she already thought that Lorelei would accept her offer since the girl told her her uneventful plans for today and likewise Lauren is an opportunity seeker.

She curled her golden hair and applied some touch of light make up on her face, just blush on and lip gloss on her pinkish lips and no mascara since she already had a natural long and thick lashes and no other heavy make-up, she don't want to look like a push over or either a clown.

She wears her white knee high white sundress with a pair of flat brown boots, since she already thought that it would be a sunny day today and indeed she was right.

She let her golden curled locks loose and went downstairs and said a quick goodbye to her adopted parents that she always been and always have treated like a family like they treated her and she was thankful for that.

She checked some of her things in her purse before going out and towards the garage where her black Porsche is waiting and already set to go. Her plan was going smooth and rode to Lorelei's apartment 15 minutes ahead of their agreement. She wants to surprised the girl and they would go together directly to where she wanted to go and being with Lorelei into her wanted go place was more than enough after being locked all her life.

She went into the elevator towards the 2nd floor where Lorelei and her dad were and ignoring the stares of the passerby and wore her summer sunglass. She walked into the known door and knocked a few times and was opened by a man in his mid 40's and he was a good looking man with green-grey eyes. She already know who it was.

"I'm here to see Lorelei your good sir", her Irish accent echoed a bit and she tried to hid it with her almost mastered American one's but it didn't stop Brad to noticed it and smiled amusedly at the girl in front of him.

" You must be Lauren,come in come in",Brad ushered her and stepped aside for the girl to come in.

Lauren thanked him and followed him after closing the door and sat on the cozy grey couch. She scanned the spacious looking house.

Lorelei came out of her room ready and greeted Lauren who was looking at her with a smile. She smiled back and they both walked out of the apartment before saying goodbye to Brad.