WNTTL 25

It was been a week since the incident with Tanya and every now and then her glared that I was used to was gone and avoided every encounter with me. And I kinda miss it badly for the fact that I always find her beautiful eyes always glaring at me time to time like I did something wrong. I don't know if it was a good thing or bad though and for the undeniably fact that my heart ache when she avoided me.

Did my actions weird her out? I sighed and erased the disturbing thought then back to the book I'm reading.

I put the book at the coffee table and stretched my back before leaning in the comfort of our sofa. I just want to stay like this. I heard the front door opened but I was not in the mood to stand up and greet my dad and just stay in my comfy haven while closing my eyes.

The last thing I heard were footsteps before I dozed off in sleep.

...

"Dad let's go already, sis must be waiting for us", I whined at my dad as she got in the car and buckle his sit before looking at me with a smile.

"Someone's very excited", my dad teased me and I giggled at his silliness. I glance outside to see my mom waving at me and I wish my mom could come with us to see my sister Lilith in the big city but she got to take care of grandma and grandpa and the clinic but at least my puppy Troy was with her.

I was dancing and singing at the country song in the radio when I escaped a yawn then after that everything went black.

I was awoken by my dad shaking me and calling my name as I slowly opened my lids to see him smiling knowingly at me. We've arrived at the big city. I squealed as I got out of the car almost forgetting to unbuckled my seat in so much excitement.

The tall buildings, the buzzing streets full of vehicles and people all together and we're one of those people right now. I scanned where we were and thought that were standing near the big looking apartment painted in white and I admired the details of the building.

" Dad is sis here right now? ",I asked dad as we made our way to the lobby. He nodded at me with a smile as we got in the elevator and presses the number button on the side. I can't helped but smile at the running machine I and my dad are right now since I only got in an elevator for the second time after the last two year we got here to helped my sister unpacked and settled in the big city.

" I can't wait to see the surprise face sis is gonna have dad",I stated as we got out of the elevator and towards the familiar corridor where sis room is at. We stopped and stood outside my sister's door and knocked a few times. I was sporting a big smile as I heard shifting inside and her familiar voice saying 'coming'.

My sister Lilith's face was priceless as a big smile arc on her smooth and delicate face as she enveloped us into a tight hugged before ushering us inside to her apartment. It was still the same as before and I smiled at the thought of my sister still being her old cheery self after living in the big city for two years.

We sat on the comfy white sofa as sis started to walked towards the kitchen facing us. I scanned and admired the pictures and paintings on the wall. Sis was a great artist.

"Hey Lori still your all time favorite, Lemonade?",my sister yelled from the kitchen counter glancing at me with a smile which I smiled back at.

" Yes please ".

...

I stirred awake when I felt the heaviness on my waist as something trail down my cheeks to my lips and I slowly opened my eyes at that.