WNTTL 17

Jane's mouth gaped at what Lorelei just said and looked at Lorelei like some kind of crazy person.

Lorelei felt uncomfortable under the blonde's gazed but still looked back to support her sentence which just comes out of nowhere. If Jane was shocked how more Lorelei is. Jane stared at the brunette for a few long minute before Lorelei cleared her throat not to get her eyes since the blonde was already stating right at her but her full attention and it did... for a while.

"Do you have any idea what you're talking about Lorelei?", Jane now found her voice after a couple of minute and stared at the brunette, disbelief in her electric blue eyes.

" I am",Lorelei answered almost sure. Almost.

Jane shakes her head at the absurd thing, it made her more awake than earlier of losing her strength and blood. Jane stared and observed at the brunette girl for a good couple of minute and was not surprised the brunette staring and observing her to.

She was conflicted and as much as she wants to process the whole thing, it didn't and stuck like a paper glued into a wall by a super glue. She just meet the brunette since like three days ago who she accidentally bumped with on the first day they'd first saw each other and leaked her secrets. Hell, the girl even know her name and her revenge for Antonio.

She clasped her loose wavy blonde hair into a frustrated grip not caring if her hair come out of her scalp any minute now on how strong her grip is.

"Will you kept my secret and my identity hidden for yourself?", Jane asked now looking deadly serious and it made Lorelei gulped hard before nodding her head into agreement. She know if she would it would maybe caused her head on a silver plate and she doesn't want that and besides she didn't want to in the first place, it's not her place to.

" Good",Jane nodded approvingly at the brunette.

Jane was silent again and Lorelei's heart was pimping inside her ribs in anticipation of what the blonde's gonna say next. Helping Jane for her revenge was quite tough for a normal girl like her but hey she already met a vampire who she once believed was a myth and supernatural and tasted its blood after being suck alive and she got ten times stronger and powerful at the same time powerful and it was still all absurd to her.

"Well, my answer—"

Lorelei's eyes widen each passing second in anticipation as the words spill from the blonde's mouth.

"—is no. I'm capable of doing it myself and I don't want a baggage to be with. Goodnight, you can leave  now"

...

Its now the day of their activity and almost a week from now since Jane rejected Lorelei's offer and never came close to her and avoided her. She was a bit tiredly since earlier, after all it was Sunday.

It made Lorelei disappointed though as the blonde rejected her but she respected her answer and never bothered the blonde again and it made it easier for her since the blonde avoided her like she had some kind of killing disease. All she had to do was sighed inwardly to herself as they got out of the school's bus from the academy.

Tori snuggled into Lorelei's neck further and purposely tried to tickle the brunette as they stood outside the cities center and tallest building. Tori was worried at Lorelei's silence earlier as they board in the bus at the school but her worried eased when Lorelei answered her questions with a smile.

Lorelei giggled at Tori's attempt to tickle her and it was the first time for her to cracked a non forced smile at the oblivious vampire.

Laura brows furrowed as she walked back towards where Lorelei was standing and the Bob cut haired girl wrapping into her like a child.