WNTTL 19

I run immediately towards Jane before the bullet hit her and we stumbled onto the cold floor.

I opened my eyes to see the man in a suit and he was already pointing his gun at me with rage but before he can clutch it a few bullet hit him and he falls down into the cold floor dead. I sighed at relief as I eyed Jane as if saying thank you.

She nodded at that and her electric blue eyes glanced the opened door and runs towards it without any other word and I followed.

We run towards the top into this metal stairs and felt my feet numb not only at the tiredness but also at the coldness since I'm just wearing my flip-flops and I was in a disadvantage situation as I continued to run towards the opened door.

I successfully run and slid the slightly opened door wider and there I saw a guy on his knees as Jane pointed a gun and a knife at him, her eyes full of vengeance.

"You know I will do what you did to my parents won't I Antonio", Jane hissed as she shoots at Antonio's left knee as blood immediately gush out of it.

" No please! I regret killing them, just please don't kill me. I'll pay you, a million, billion, house just say anthi— argh!"

Jane interrupted him a she shoots another onto the mans right knee.

"I'll cut off all your limbs and behead you, Antonio just like you did to my parents!", Jane shouts loudly as the man named Antonio cried and begs for his life.

Jane shoots at his left and right arm as the piercing shouts of Antonio envelope the whole landing area as the cold cold morning breeze hits us.

Jane started to walked towards the crying Antonio with her knifes both on her hands. My eyes widen at that as I run towards her to stop her.

...

Jane was caught off guard when a hand held wrist firmly as she was turn with eased by Lorelei whose face filled with terror.

" Stop this Jane. Killing him directly is already en—"

Lorelei was cut off by Jane who became rage and got her wrist out of the strong firm grip that bruised her wrist but stayed her electric blue ones to gray ones.

"It is not enough! He killed my parents with his bare hands and cut of their limbs in front of me so I would do the same to him—"

Lorelei couldn't helped but gasped at that but she still interrupted her.

"No! Do you think your parents would be happy at what your doing. They're daughter in a killing spree? Killing him directly will give you what you've wanted all those years. You don't have to stood low like he did to your parents", Lorelei argued as she searched for Jane's eyes but the blonde was just plain dark and unreadable. Lorelei almost agreed with with Jane but it was wrong, killing someone was wrong but its at least she could do.

Jane thought that she would kill not only Antonio tonight but also his minions and the people who attempt to stop her but she didn't and she didn't want to for some  reason. Lorelei's words made a sense in her. The brunette was right, killing him was more than enough after all cutting all of his limbs was stepping low like he did and she realized she didn't want that so she held her gun down and shot Antonio with Luck on her hand now lifeless on the ground.

Lorelei escaped a sigh of relief. 'Thank god she had listened', Lorelei thought to herself as they were envelope by the cold breeze and the silent plus the fresh blood on the air but she had enough and it was a long and tiring night for her, she could be sleeping soundlessly in her comfy luxurious bed right now in the hotel but instead her she is standing in front of the blonde with sparkling electric blue eyes staring directly at her who exhaled a long breath and sat on the cold floor away from the dead body of Antonio.