Princess of Void by JhannaHeart

Princess of Void
JhannaHeart

“I am a worthless, cursed Princess. I am not to be loved, I am not worthy of love. I deserve to die!”

The story of Princess of Void is dedicated to all who seemed lost and wants to find themselves... amidst the difficulties of life and confusion in fast changing world. Do not be afraid. The answer is within you.

Thank you to TBC Publications for letting this story reach more eyes and for the opportunity to inspire others.

JhannaHeart

Amidst the clearing of the deep dark forest, lies a beauty no one dares to look at. Along with the chirping of the birds and fluttering of leaves, she sobs.

The King and Queen of Genoese Kingdom showered the realm with love and affection and were denied having a child of their own.

One day, the Queen felt sick and the healing fairy was called upon to her aid. The fairy checked the Queen and gave her the water from the healing fountain of life but there was no improvement.

The Queen’s sister, the exiled witch of the south, also came to the aid of the Queen. The witch was denied to enter the palace, she shouted and cursed, but to no avail.

“I, the Queen’s sister… the exiled witch of the south was denied to enter my sister’s abode when she needed my help the most. I curse this land, my sister’s husband—the King, my sister who didn’t defend me, everyone inside the palace who heard me weep but turned their backs away from me… you will all die!” Everyone inside the palace felt incredible terror upon hearing the curse of the exiled witch.

“You will all fear the child my sister bears in her womb, she’ll bring doom to all the living!” and after that last line, the exiled witch just disappeared and was never found again.

The Queen found out that she was not sick and was excited that she’ll soon have a child. They totally have forgotten about the curse.

*****

“My Queen, she was the most beautiful of all. I love and thank you for bringing her into this world,” the King held his beautiful daughter carefully upon his arms and kissed her forehead and the Queen’s. It was a picture of a perfect family. “We will hold a party to celebrate the birth of the Princess!”

All the Kings and Queens of other kingdoms were invited to Genoese. All locals were also invited to the celebration.

“I, King of Genoese, is very happy to present to you the Princess of Genoese – Nataliya.” The Queen carried the baby princess upon her arms carefully and before she handled the princess to her father, she stared at her child seeing the first time it opened those tiny eyes.

Upon seeing the child’s pitch black eyes, life escaped from the Queen’s body. She felt a burning sensation in her throat making it difficult for her to breathe. The King didn’t notice his wife’s suffering and held the child and presented the princess to the hall as the Queen fell in the background.

All Kings and Queens, their servants, the townspeople, and the knights who looked upon the child’s eye had their life taken away. The exiled witch’s curse took over the once peaceful and happy kingdom. The King, was one of the last person in the Kingdom’s Hall to look upon that killer eye.

Before life escaped his human body he uttered, “My princess, you are a priceless gift from above. I offer my life to the Gods that one day; you may find the love that will uplift this evil curse that the exiled witch cast upon you. I love you and your mother, she loves you above all else. Take my life, and may the Gods hear my prayers.”