Too early!*

After my realisation that I was alone, I also realised that I had literally nowhere to go. So not only am I by myself in the past, but I'm also a hobo in the past!  As if my life couldn't get any worse! I wiped my eyes one last time and stood up.
"Well ah, thanks for trying but I better get going..."  
"You have somewhere to go?" He asked, looking at me, clearly confused.
"No." I said softly, not meeting his eyes, I didn't want to impose on him anymore, since he clearly didn't like me.
"So what are you planing to do? Wander around Paris in that outfit until you find someone who will take you in?" I could tell that he was almost gloating in the fact I hadn't thought it through. "you will stay with me." My head shot up when he said that. I couldn't believe he was letting me stay with him. "Don't get to comfortable though." He laughed "it's only while you assimilate into society or I find you way to go home." I lunged forward and hugged him. I usually wasn't this touchy-feely but I blamed the time travel and crying for making me emotional. I could tell that he was also shocked from my sudden gesture as he was stiff and clearly uncomfortable. I quickly pulled away and for once, hoped that my face was still red from crying, in order to hide my embarrassed blush. I muttered a quick and honest thank you to him.

It seemed that he was also uncomfortable from the hug so he make a quick mumble saying that I should go to bed and showed me to a bedroom, which seemed rather dusty, but it didn't really bother me. In comparison the grandness of the first room in the house, this room was shabby. The furniture didn't have the same luxurious look as the furniture in the room, but that didn't really bother me, all I cared about was the bed. The mattress was rather lumpy, but I was so exhausted from crying and was coming down from the adrenaline rush of being in a new century that I practically feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
The next morning I woke up to an awful banging of keys. "Louis shut up." I yelled still half asleep " it's to early to be playing." It took about 10 seconds to realise where I was and what I said. I let out a groan, guessing what would happen next, Erik would probably storm into the room and fly into a rage because I insulted his music, he'd probably kick me out onto the streets. I waited about 5 minutes, but Erik never stormed into my room. Confused, I woke myself up enough to stumble out of bed. I continued to stumble out of my room all the way into the parlor, where I found a Erik chilling, just reading a book. He looked up at me a second after I entered the room. I was completely shocked and I don't think I did well in hiding it.
"I just wanted to apologies for what I said before I thought-" I said in my awful morning voice until he cut me off.
"I fully understand, I too must apologies, I forgot that most people sleep." We just stood there on silence for a good while, mainly because I was to tired to move or speak. The silence was broken however by Erik. "Was Louis your brother?" He asked. I have a curt nod, knowing full well if I spoke the tears would burst out again. I knew Erik meant nothing by his question but the fact that he used past tense brought a new sense to my isolation. This time, however I was able to keep in the tears. 

"Do you know what the time is?" I asked quickly in order to think about something else.

 "4 am." He answered simply. It suddenly made sense why I was so tired.
"Ight imma head back in, I need more sleep." I grumbled as I dragged myself back the bedroom.