•8•

Vlaerie(4)^^

Vlaerie(4)^^

Alex(3)^^

Next Week(saturday)

Cheryl's Pov

Toni and I sat in the car with the kids outside of Kevin and Fangs' house getting ready to meet their new additions to their family.

We were the last ones to arrive as I saw everyone else's cars here.

"Now I want you two to be on your best behavior and make Alex and Valerie feel included and to be very nice to them okay?" I said turning around in my seat to look at the kids and Toni did the same.

"Yes ma'am." They said respectively and I smiled. "That's my gemstones," Toni said and fist-bumped them.

"Okay, enough of that let's go in." I said and we all got out of the car with Toni and I helping Bella and Nova.

Once we got to the door I knocked and Kevin opened it.

"Uncle K!" The kids said and hugged his legs. "Hey little ones." He said and hugged them back.

"Hey Kev," I said with a smile as when raised back up. "Well hello there Mrs. & Mrs. Topaz." He said with a playful smile and gave both Toni and I a hug.

We walked inside and into the living room. All of the kids were playing in the kid room while all of our adult friends were in the dining room.

"Let me go get Val and Alex so you guys can meet them," Kevin said excitedly. "Remember to be nice kiddos," I said to Bella and Nova.

Fangs and Kevin walked in the room with the cutest little kids, well not cuter than Toni's and mine, obviously.

"Alex and Valerie I would like you to meet you're Aunt Toni and Aunt Cheryl." Fangs said and the kids smiled at us.

"I'm Valerie" "And I'm Alex." They both said to us.

I bent down to their height while Toni did the same. "Well nice to me you cuties. These are our kids Isabella and Nova." I said with a smile. I looked at Toni and she gave me a happy smile back.