•2•

Toni's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

When I looked over at the clock it read 5:30 am.

Practices start at 7 but I like to get up earlier to spend alone time with Cher plus the drive there is like half an hour from Riverdale.

I felt Cheryl start to wake up since she was on top of me.

The alarm kept blaring so I reached out and shut it off.

"Morning baby." Cheryl said exhaustedly and moved her head from my neck to look up at me with a small smile.

I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning beautiful." I said while rubbing her back.

"I'll let you up if you give your wife a proper kiss." She said with a teasing smirk.

"Well then let me give Megan Fox a call." I said and laughed when she hit my shoulder.

"I'm just kidding princess." I said and finally kissed her on the lips.

It wasn't anything lustful it was just one of our kisses that shows that we appreciate and love each other.

When we pulled away she rested her forehead against mine.

"You're an ass." She said and I laughed once again. I gave her another peck and we got out of bed.

Cheryl was in her underwear and bra and I was in my boxers. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head against my chest.

"Baby how about I make your breakfast and lunch while you take a shower." She said looking up at me while I put my arms around her lower back.

"It would be better if you just join me." I said and started to kiss her.

"Mhmm but you'll be late and hungry because I know exactly what you're trying to do." She mumbled against my lips and I smirked a little.

"I would be late but definitely not hungry." I mumbled back and she giggled.

I tried to pull away from our embrace but Cheryl kept a tight grip on me.

"Nooo I want more kisses." She whined and I felt my heart grow even more love for her if thats even possible.

Why is she so perfect?

I leaned back in and gave her multiple pecks on her lips.

"Now can I go shower princess?" I asked and she giggled.

"Yes baby." She said then I headed towards the bathroom.

After my shower I put on a pair of basketball shorts, my grey Nike workout hoodie with the sleeves cut off, and my Nike shoes.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Cheryl putting our breakfast on plates by the counter in and oversized shirt and her black shorts.

I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck.

"Babe like I said earlier you don't have time for funny business." She said but still gave me more access.

"I know but I just love making you melt under my touch." I whispered in her ear then smirked as I backed away.

"Tease." She said. "Hey you're the one who said we didn't have time for it." I said and held my hands up defensively.

"Anyways your lunch is on the counter and I put gatorade in your water bottle." Cheryl said and handed me my plate of eggs and bacon.

"I knew I loved you for a reason." I said and sat in one of the chairs in front of the counter.