•10•

Cheryl's Pov

I woke up cuddled into Toni's chest while she was still asleep. I checked my phone and saw a text from Alice 2 hours ago.

Alice💞:
I just dropped the kids of at school they are super excited to see you and Toni later! I love you! <3

Me:
Okay, thank you for watching them it means a lot to us!💖

After I sent the text I unwrapped myself from Toni and went to the bathroom and started my shower.

15 Minutes Later

I was brushing my teeth with a towel wrapped around me when Toni walked into the bathroom with her abs on full display.

"Morning babe." I mumbled with toothpaste in my mouth as she wrapped her arms around me. "Good morning gorgeous and good morning my beautiful babies." Toni said and leaned down to kiss my stomach.

After she raised back up she pulled my backside closer to her front by my waist and started leaving kisses down my neck.

I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth out then turned around to face her.

"Baby I don't know what you think is about to go down, but i'm about to go eat breakfast." I said and raised my eyebrow at her. "I'm trying to eat my breakfast too baby." She said with a smirk and lifted me up onto the counter.

Toni started leaving kisses down my neck and on my chest. "Mm TT I would love for you to be buried inside of me but we don't have time for it." I moaned and she backed away with a smirk.

"Yes we do, and I know that you want me to fuck you." After that she kissed my cheek and started the shower.

"Wait Toni," I said and hopped off the counter. "Yesss?" She answered back. I put my hair up in a bun and took off my towel. "Let's get in the shower." I smirked.

"Cher I don't want to sound ungrateful but I don't want you to suck my dick." She said and I pouted. "Wait has it been bad I thought yo-" She cut me off.

"No babygirl it has been very good but," Toni started walking closer to me which made me confused but turned on at the same time. "I've noticed that you haven't been letting me return the favor and well," She lifted me back onto the counter and leaned into my ear, "I would like to devour my wife's soaking wet pussy and then fuck her into next week on top of this counter. Can you let me do that, babe?" Toni asked with a smirk, but I only paid attention to half of it because my heart was beating so loud in my chest.

"I-uh-um," It was so hard for me to function with Toni looking at me like that like what the fuck do I do.

Toni smirked and kissed my cheek. "It's okay baby you don't have to say anything just let me hear those sexy moans." All I could do was nod my head as she trailed kisses down my chest.

Toni's Pov

"Please baby don't tease." Cheryl whimpered, eager for me to touch her. "Okay babygirl." I husked and her breath started to pick up as she anticipated my touch.

I spread her legs open and just stared and licked my lips at her drenched core. "You are soaked for me princess." "You always make me this wet daddy." Cheryl moaned as I placed my tongue against her clit.

"Yes daddy." Cheryl whined as I continued to suck on her clit. I dragged my tongue to her hole and started thrusting it in her which made her go crazy.

"Oh fuck yes Toni! Please go faster baby!" Cheryl yelled as her legs started shaking.

I replaced my tongue with my fingers and kissed my way all the way back up to her lips.