•7•

1 Month Later (October), Saturday

Toni's Pov

Today Cheryl and I had another doctor appointment to get an update on our little gemstone.

Speaking of our gemstone, I feel like this is going to be one big baby because Cheryl's stomach is bigger than the last two pregnancies at this stage.

"Thanks so much FP for watching them we will be back in about an hour to pick them up." I said and hugged him.

"It's no problem at all kid, I love spending time with my grandkids." He said happily and I smiled.

"Cheryl and I really appreciate it but I gotta run so I'll call you when I'm on my way back." I said and gave him a hug. I waved goodbye to Isabella and Nova then walked back to the car.

I got in and looked at Cheryl. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I started the car and drove off. "A little nauseous but it's not that bad." She sighed and held my hand that was resting in the middle console.

I placed a lingering kiss on the back of her hand and drove to the doctor's office.

We were called into a room by a nurse. We walked into the room and waited for our doctor.

"How is everyone doing?" Dr. Jess asked as she walked in with a smile.

"We're doing fine, how are you." I said smiling back. "Amazing. So Cheryl are you ready to get started?" The doctor asked and she nodded her head with her arm over her eyes.

"She's been having a lot of nausea today and she's going through a lot more things than the last 2 pregnancies. Like her stomach is bigger at 1 month than it ever has."

"Wow thanks babe." Cheryl said sarcastically. "Baby you know that's not what I meant." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I can see those hormones are kicking in too." Dr.Jess chuckled as I nodded.

"Well today we should be able to hear a heartbeat, just saying it's going to be small so don't worry. Now Cheryl are you ready for the gel?" She asked. "Yeah." Cheryl answered and lifted her shirt up.

Dr. Jess put the gel on Cheryl's stomach and I held her hand. She then got the small wand and rubbed it across her stomach while she looked at the screen.

"Come on where are you." I heard her whisper which started to worry me but I kept my calm because I could tell that Cheryl didn't hear her.

Then all of a sudden there were small heart beats filling the room and I smiled.

"Aww babe." Cheryl said and a tear fell down her face.

"Okay you two I think I found the reason why this pregnancy is different from the other's." Dr. Jess said and Cheryl raised up a little.

"What is it?" Cheryl asked.

"Well a baby needs room to grow in the uterus and uses your body as a source for everything. So double the room, double the nutrients-"

"Double the babies." I finished with a smile.

"Yes, you guys are having twins." The doctor said and faced the screen towards us.

"Can we have a moment alone." Cheryl said and pulled her hand away from mine.

"Of course. I will be back in a couple of minutes." She said then walked out.

Cheryl then stood up and threw up in the trash can by the door. I went over to her and pulled her hair back.

"It's okay, let it out." I said calmly while rubbing her back.