•3•

Next Day

Cheryl's Pov

I had woke up in Toni's arms.

I checked the time and I have about an hour and a half before I have to wake up Bella and Nova for preschool, so that means I can have some fun.

"Baby wake up." I said and laid small kisses around Toni's face.

She tightened her grip around my waist and mumbled, "Babygirl what's wrong?"

"Babe we have about an hour and a half before we need to get the kids ready, do you want to waste that time by laying down?" I asked in a teasing tone.

She opened her eyes and smirked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Us with no clothes doing r-rated cuddling." I smirked.

"Fine by me." Toni said and pulled me to straddle her waist.

I pulled my shirt off and took my hair out of its messy bun.

"Fuck I love when you don't wear a bra." Toni groaned and brought her head up to lick around my nipples.

She pinched and rolled one of them between her fingers and kept alternating between each one.

"Daddy no teasing we don't have time." I whimper as I feel my wetness coating my underwear.

"Okay princess." She said and connected our lips.

We kissed hungrily and she pulled her boxers down.

Her hard on slapped against her abs and she groaned.

"Baby please." I whined as I grind into her.

"Babygirl if you rush me one more time I will stop this right now and go into the shower." Toni said and grabbed my ass.

I moaned as she pulled my underwear to the side and slid inside of me.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" I yelled and started to ride her slowly.

"Fuck Princess." Toni groaned and slapped my ass.

"Mm Daddy I love how you fill me up." I moaned as I started going faster.

"Mommies?"

I stopped moving and looked Toni dead in her eyes.

"Please tell me Bella isn't in here. Please tell me our five-year-old did not just walk in." I trembled terrified.

"Mommy you were supposed to be getting me and Nova up." I could hear her say in her grumpy voice.

Toni pulled the comforter over us and I finally spoke.

"O-Okay baby we'll be there in a second g-go back to your room." I said and I heard her little feet walking off.

I got off of Toni and rolled over beside her.

We laid in silence until I heard Toni start to laugh.

"Babe it's not funny." I laughed and slapped her shoulder.

"Hey you're laughing too!" She said and pushed me.

"We're terrible." I sighed and cuddled into her.

"No we're human and our daughter just decided to walk in our room while we were doing r-rated cuddling." Toni said and we looked at each other then we busted out laughing again.

"Come on let's go shower." She chuckled and we got up.

30 Minutes Later

Toni's Pov

I was finishing up breakfast for Nova and Bella. I had made them mini strawberry pancakes with eggs and bacon.

"Momma!" I heard Bella yell as her little feet got closer to me.

"How do I look?" She asked and spun around in the red long-sleeve dress she had on with black tights.

"You look beautiful baby." I said and picked her up

"Thank you momma." She said and kissed my cheek while I smiled.

I walked over to the table and sat her down.

"Is mommy still helping Nova?" I asked Bella and she nodded her head as she started eating her food.

"I'm hungwy!" Nova said as he walked in with Cheryl behind him.

"Hurry up bud so we can go before you guys are late." I said and picked him up so that he could sit at the table.

"Baby where's my breakfast?"Cheryl asked while wrapping her arms around my waist and looking up at me.

"Well Cher I plan on taking you out for breakfast to that new cafe."  I said and kissed her forehead while wrapping my arms around her.

"I like the sound of that baby." She said and leaned up to give me a kiss.

Next chapter will be a continuation of this one.

Don't forget to comment and vote for more chapters! :) <3