Information

Hey guys!

(just a heads up, I ramble A LOT, so feel free to just skip over or skim.)

I'm so so so excited to start writing this! I am going to try my best to update often, but I am not going to have a posting schedule because I don't want to add extra stress onto my self during quarantine, or release poor quality work because I had to rush to meet an update time. I will update this section here, and post an authors note though if this ever changes.

Anyways, if you couldn't tell from the title and description, this is a Hunger Games Fanfiction! I have always enjoyed the Hunger Games, but recently, I just got super into them. Like, its a serious problem. I honestly spend half my day reading Hunger Games fanfiction or scrolling through Hunger Games Instagram accounts. And I've seen a couple posts about Haymitch in the arena with Katniss instead, but never an actual story. I thought this would be such a fun topic to write about, so I decided to give it a shot! The story is completely the same up until the card reading is slightly different, and the reaping is where it really branches off. I am planning on switches perspectives between Haymitch, Peeta, Katniss, and I might do a couple parts in Prim, Gale, Snow, and possibly Katniss's mother's perspective. And (I know I'm thinking VERY VERY far ahead,) I might end up doing a sequel to this book about what would have changed in Mockingjay.

Anyways, sorry for going on and on about this, I'm very exited to be writing this, and I hope you enjoy the story!

THESE CHARACTERS AND THE GENERAL CONNECPT OF THIS BOOK DO NOT BELONG TO ME, THEY BELONG TO SUZANNE COLLINS.