Chapter Five.

My eyes slowly squinted opening, rubbing them from the brightness of the sun that shined through the gaps of the curtain. I gently rolled over, observing Ville as he laid beside me, his arm resting over my body. I smiled to myself at how sweet he looked when he slept. A few strands of his hair brushed over his face. I just laid there, admiring him, watching his chest slowly rise with every breath he took.

"Morning Beautiful" He softly croaked as he lifted his eyelids.

"Morning Love" I smiled as he rolled over closer, gently kissing my lips.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as he rested his hand upon my face.

"Like a baby.." He softly chuckled.

"An adorable baby" He smiled back, caressing my cheek with the tip of his thumb.

He kissed me again, pulling me over on top of him. The moment was ruined as we then heard a door creak open from across the hall. We completely forgot about Blaire.

"Oh... I forgot about your friend being here." He sighed as i rolled off his bare chest.

"So did i..." I climbed off the bed, picking my dress up off the floor and pulling it up.

He slid off the bed and zipped up the back of my dress, resting his hands around my waist as sat his chin on my shoulder, smiling at us in the reflection from the mirror.

I turned around, still wrapped in his arms. I stood on the tip of my toes so i could reach his lips. Again, the moment was ruined as Blaire banged around outside the room, called out for me,

"Ugh. We should probably go see what she wants.."I sighed, letting go of Ville's neck.

"I should probably put some clothes..." He looked around the floor, picking up his jeans and shirt.

I waited until Ville had got changed and opened the door. Blaire stood at the edge of the stairs as Ville and i walked out.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God.." He mouth dropped open, Ville chuckled loudly as i could feel my face turn red.

Blaire, shut the fuck up.."I hissed at her, my face heated up, i could tell my cheeks were more red than ever, she just bursted into laughter.

"Coffee?" Ville let slid his hand off my waist as he walked off towards the kitchen.

"Yes, please" Blaire and i both called at the same time.

We both giggled. Blaire rushed up to, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the spare room and slamming the door shut.

"So... tell me everything!" She squealed and pushing my down on the bed.

"Well... I really, really like him. Way more than just that fan girl crush. We got to know each other really well last nighy. He's perfect. Which is why we need to leave.."I sighed, dropping my face into my hands.

"Wait, what? Why?" She sat down next to me, her eye brows forking down in confusion.

"I can't stay here, not with him..." I could feel the tears build up in my eyes, i tried hard to puch them back.

"But.. You're like madly in love with him?" Her eyes brows still slanted, her smile turned to a frown.

"Exactly. I can't... I won't hurt him. He doesn't need me, i'm just going to hurt him." I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

"We have to go before i get any closer to him.." I shook my head and crawled into a ball on the bed, crying.

"Ev.. you just spent the night with him. You couldn't possibly get any closer to him than that" She spoke sternly and patted my back.

"Ugh. I know. I don't know what happened. I just got lost in the moment. It was perfect though. But i wish, so fucking much that it didn't happen. It's just going to make it harder for me to tell him.." My heart ached just at the thought of it.

"Ev, you gotta tell him.." She brushed the hair out of my face and wiped a few of my tears away.

"Do you really like him? Like, you actually see yourself loving him?" I slowly sat up, nodding in response.

"Well, tyou could work things out? The doctors could be wrong.." She slightlu smiled , hoping that it would make me feel better. It didn't.

"But.. I don't want to risk it.." I pulled myself up from the bed and wiped my eyes, not realising i smudged my eyeliner half way down my face.

I trudged up to the door and walked out. I found Ville laying on the lounge, sipping his coffee and watching the news.

"Oh, your coffee's here... Wait, what's wrong sweetheart?" He quickly jumped off the lounge and hurried over to me, resting his hands around my cheeks.

"I.. Um, can i talk to you?  Is there somewhere we can go?" I sighed and lifted my hands upon his.

"Of course"  He took my hands and led me upstairs to the door that took up out onto his roof.

I stared out off over the roof, admiring the beauty. Shivering from the cold wind, i leaned up against the wall .

"What's wrong, love?" He whispered as i walked over towards the bench chair, patting the empty spot necxt to me.

"There's something i have to tell you... It breaks my heart that i have to do this." I looked up to his face, his lips dropped down to a frown, his eyes, no longer that bright green, just a dull shade.

"I... Look, i have never met a guy so sweet and amazing as you. I spent years, waiting, wishing for this to happen.. but.. now i wish it didn't. Now, i made the mistake, leaving me to hurt you. I never, in my life, wanted to hurt you. It kills me that i'm about to. I'm sorry. I really am..." I could feel my face tense up, my eyes built up with the tears, all flowed out.

Ville slid over, closer towards me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly as i shivered from the coldness and crying"

"Why? What's wrong? You could never hurt me" His eyes looked watery, his voice croaked a little.

"You don't want me. I'm no good for you, in fact i'm no good for anyone., I shouldn't have let myself get close to you last night. It's just fucked everything up."  My eyes were so full of tears that i could barely see his face clearly.

"What? But i do want you. I'd do anything to have you. Meeting you last night was a dream come true. There's something about you that i just can't shake off. You're absolutely gorgeous, talented, sweet and just over all, incredible. I've never had feelings like this before, especially from just meeting you last night. It's weird.. So, it has to be right." The tone in his voice just made my weep more, it hurt me to know that he had those feelings for me, it hurt me that i couldn't share those feelings back.

He wrapped his arms tighter around my shivering body and kissed the side of my head.

"I can't... just listen to me, please, Ville. I can't be with you. I can't be with anyone..." He lifted my face up and kissed my cheek.

"Just tell me why.." He whispered and then kissing my lips, ever so softly.

My face, soaked in tears, i rubbed my eyes again, smudging more of my make up and then looked right into his eyes.

"Evanna, please. Just tell me. I'll do anything, please.." He looked ight back into my eyes, wiping my cheeks with his sides of his thumbs.

"Ville.. I'm sick. I... i don't have very long left.."My heart ached just to get those words out.

He held me so tight and pulled my lips towards his. Kissing my like i had never been kissed before.

"That doesn't stop me from wanting you.." He softly whispered in my ear.