Chapter Four.

Halfway to Ville's house, i was just too exhausted to keep walking so Ville gently picked me up and cradled me in his arms. By the time we had arrived to his house i was in and out of conciousness. I just closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest, still faintly being able to hear everything going on.

I heard the door creak open as Ville still held me in his arms while he made his way up the stairs. I heard Blaire shut the door and run up the stairs behind us.

"The spare room is just across the hall from mine, you can sleep in there. I might put Evanna on the lounge or in my room so i can keep an eye on her" Ville spoke softly to Blaire as she responded back, thanking him and walking off to the other room.

Ville kept walking until we reached a room where he gently laid me down on a bed and quietly stepped around the bed, i felt him slip off my shoes and covered me with a blanket. He then walked out of the room when i opened my eyes and realised i was actually in laying in his bed. I rolled over and faced the open door to watch him quietly walk around in the faint light shining from the kitchen.

He tip toed back into the room i was in, holding a glass of water and small box of some sort. He stumbled around in the darkness of the room, trying to find the bedside table without waking me up.

"Your bed is quite comfortable" I head him gasp and see his outline flinch as i softly giggled to myself.

"My goodness, you scared the crap out of me. I thought you were asleep" He huffed.

"Aw, i'm sorry" I slowly sat up in the bed as he turned on the lamp next to me and then sat down on the bed at the edge of my feet.

"How are you feeling?" He smiled, crawling over on to the bed and resting down next to me.

"A lot better now. Oh, and thank you for everything tonight. It was real sweet of you" I smiled up at him, my cheeks growing warm.

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm just glad you're feeling better" He smiled back sweetly as i turned to face him completely.

"And i'm glad my head didn't hurt yours as much as yours hurt mine" I laughed as i rubbed my forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For hours, we stayed up and talked. I had always thought Ville was a sweet guy and that i always had that little celebrity crush on him but after getting to know each other in those hours, my feelings for him had grown much stronger. He was just so sweet and caring, we understood each other and we felt like we could tell each other anything.

He softly chucked along to the one of my storys about how i had locked myself out of the house in just a towel, having to wait 4 hours in the freezing cold, to have mum arrive home and unlock the house, as he finished laughing, he softly rested his hand on top of mine.

I looked down and smiled, resting my other hand over his.

"I've never met a girl so beautiful and sweet as you..." I looked up into his eyes, glowing greener than i had ever seen.

I just smiled back sweetly, i could feel my cheeks heat up again, knowing that they were a shade of crimson. I looked down again at our entwined hands, he slowly shifted his body closer to mine. I lifted my head, realising how close his face was to mine. I could feel his warm breath against my cheek.

He looked up and our eyes met, losing myself in those beautiful green eyes of his. He pulled his face in closer, so close that our noses touched one anothers. He slowly raised his hand up to my cheek, i rested my face into his hand. I closed my eyes for a second and then slowly opened them as i felt the press of his lips against mine. His lips were soft and his breath was sweet. I couldn't resist from kissing him back.

I rested my arm around his back as he gently leant me down. Our lips met anothers again, i was completely lost in the moment...