Fred and George short story

The chaos eased. You could only hear the cries of everyone around, crying and mourning for their loved ones in the Second Wizarding War. George was stunned upon seeing Fred's still body right infront of him. He couldn't move, talk, or even cry at first as he saw the lifeless form of his twin brother. A few moments passed, tears streaming down George's face one by one, from a drop, to many more to come. His crying became sobbing and he was left in hysterics, unable to breath and contain himself. Every single person present in the great hall now could hear him and the heart wrencing cries. No one could fathom what was tougher, seeing Fred Weasly, the life of Hogwarts who made everyone laugh, lying there dead, or his other half sobbing on his dead body. Suddenly George felt a presence right beside him and a hand on his shoulder, though he didn't see anyone when he raised his face. 'Don't cry Georgie.' That's what George heard, and he was sure he was hallucinating. He saw Fred's spirit but he thought he was going crazy. 'Don't cry, you have to be strong, for me, for Ginny, for Ron,' Fred continued. 'It didn't hurt Georgie, I will wait for you, but now is not your time, so, don't even think of giving up. You have to win this, avenge my death and free the Wizarding World from the Evil, I know you will make me proud, won't you?' Fred looked behind him for a second and then back at Georgie. 'I have to go now, Georgie. Promise me you will be strong? Promise me Georgie?' George nodded once, weakly. 'I love you Georgie, I am upto no good,' echoed Fred's last words in George's ears and just like that, Fred was gone. George reached out a hand to grab him for a last hug, but he was gone forever.