Trelawny

Many people say that divination is a scam. Many people are also saying that Sybil Trelawny was a scam too. However, she made ​​two prophecies that changed the lives of several characters. 

The first was that a boy would be born the end of July and had the power to destroy the Dark Lord. This prophecy could not have been fulfilled even if it is not followed or if Tom Riddle chosed Neville and not Harry. 

The second was at the end of the third year during exam. According to this prophecy Peter Petigrew would betray once again his friends would escape and find Voldemort again. 

So maybe this woman has the sight and is not just not based on the reputation of her (pre) grandmother.

(A/N I don't know if the translation is right, but I did it from google so I would appreciate if someone gives me the original. But I'm sure you'll understand what I'm talking about)

-I was saying, dear child, it is obvious that you were born under the influence of Saturn. 

-I'm sorry.. under what influence? 

-The Saturn, dear, the planet Saturn! Obviously I said that at the time of your birth towered into the sky Saturn proof your black hair..to moderate stature..the tragic loss of the younger years of your life... I'm Iright when I'm saying that you were born in the middle of winter? 

-No professor, I was born in July. 

What if she didn't  feel the "aura" of Harry, but the piece of Voldemort's soul that was in his body? 

Let us not forget how Tom Marvolo Riddle was a boy with black hair, grew up in an orphanage (but was tall) and was born on December 31.