Part 14- End (Revised, much better >//<) cheers*

Hitsuji POV
"Oh it's Shiroi- kun. Welcome!", the strawberry Popsicle in my hand melted, the piece bitten barely withstanding the humidity of the hot air.

We were outside the garden and porch of my house where the stone tile covered the ground and the roses had opened giving a sweet aroma.

Shiroi nodded his head, sweat clenching on his black hair giving a heart inducing smile.

Plish.. I looked down at the broken pieces of strawberry ice in the cracks of the stoned ground and blushed.

Yesterday was all a blur-- the air it had a slight breeze being it was the first day of spring. But today it was balmy. I had announced to the school that Shiroi was my girl-- NO, my kareshi (boyfriend in Japanese language). And in the end of the day also told him the three words he has been dying to hear since the first day he transferred in.

Clack..clack the sound of the pouring water of the water fountain made its way from the bamboo shoot to the pond, I look at the thatched roof in my garden.

Shiroi sat next to me as our hands are intertwined.

I think I am finally blissful.

--------------- o o o
Yesterday
I took his hand in the air and smiled satisfactorily as my classmates looked at me, I felt like Shiroi was a trophy I had won. We made our way through the crowded hallways and all eyes was on us, I felt so proud and cool-- Shiroi on the other hand seemed nervous.

The festival soon ended, and I walked him to the park.

Shiroi looked up at me. "Hitsuji your weird, why would you do that?"

"Do you not want that Shiroi?, actually don't answer just tell me one thing do you like me?"

"I'm not sure". Shiroi placed his messenger bag between us creating a wedge and barrier, plus it was extremely squished as we sat in the tube in the playground.
I felt like my world was falling apart. I didn't know what to do. I looked to Shiroi. He was not pleased, an angry look appeared on his face which I have never seen before. It made me scared.

It made me nervous. I began tapping my shoes together and as we both sat near each other but there was  a crazy tension in the air.

Four minutes went by as we sat in utter silence. It was killing me and I really couldn't take it. I kept looking straight unable to face him as I heard my heart beat echo in the small space occupied with my crush's scent. A baby powder lavender filled the air, it was a nostalgic scent that Shiroi's always had.

... I kept looking forward too scared to see the expression on Shiroi's face. Yet at the same time it's killing me to look over to see if he is still mad at me.

But at the same time my body felt like it couldn't move an inch.

Suddenly a clatter forced us to face one another. Shiroi spoke.
" No more, I can't take this!", Shiroi announced. His breaths quickened and suddenly it grew extremely dark. I realized now as I looked at Shiroi now as he is, wearing a skirt and the thong that I forcefully put on him.

I felt his hot breath on me breathing, the sounds of his rapidly beating heart filled the echoeing tube. He was extremely adorable and cute, and I couldn't stand staring into his eyes for more than 10 seconds because that made me blush like crazy.

Shiroi....Shiroi, his name kept repeating in my head. Then I REMEMBERED the smile that he would always give me in the last ten seconds of class even though I made fun of him in front of everyone that day, and then.....

Shiroi smiled at me pitifully placing his hand on the heart necklace I had given him after I won the soccer tournament.

I covered my mouth and gave him a sad smile back as tears filled my eyes. Then I bowed down, feeling all my self worth go down to a zero.
Finally, I apologized for everything I done. That I didn't mean to do any of the things that made Shiroi hurt as much as he did -- the bullying, the teasing, and especially not recognizing 'Shiroi's existence. It was mean of me and it was unfair that he had to put up with this for 3 constant years.

My face was warm, my body boiling. My body still in a kneeling position waiting for Shiroi to forgive me, that is if he does.

A little time went back and a small sniffling came from above my head. I didn't know whether to lift my head up or keep bowing to earn his respect. More sniffling came above and more time passed by. It was the longest time has ever went by, it felt like time had paused just for the two of us. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I lifted my head.
...my eyes looked into Shiroi's eyes. He kept sniffing while tears drop from his deer eyes. Quickly, I reached over his messenger bag to look for a tissue and he put his hand on mine.

"Stop Hitsuji!", Shiroi said softly yet alarmingly.
My eyes looked at him again and my eyebrows furrowed unsure of what is going to happen next. Then... Shiroi out of his own will slowly moved his face closer to mine (with tears still in his eyes) to kiss me.

Then Shiroi's lip parted from mine, I grabbed his upper arm with my right arm and smiled anxiously. "Does this mean you will give me another chance?".
Unexpectedly he leaned in close again and Shiroi blew cold air into my ear, "yea.. I forgive you".

"Gosh when did Shiroi get so sexy?", I thought to myself.
This time I smiled reassuringly and placed the tissue on top of Shiroi's nose and told him to blow.

Shiroi blew his nose and sniffled. Then he laughed and smiled at me warm heartedly.

And I finally said it, the three words e had been waiting forever to hear: That I loved Shiroi! <3

--------- The next day at school everyone yelled "YAOI" when I walked on the school grounds.

T T I guess this much was to be expected...!

"Didn't think that the school prince was into guys, its kinda gross right?", I heard a boy on my soccer team say.

Koya patted my back, " don't sweat it, you'll bound to get remarks like that, haha the girls at least took it surprisingly well. They said...they said they would rather you date a guy than a girl ^.6!"

Ritsuka agreed, "I'm just happy that now the girls in our school will start paying attention to me :)"

Ryun stated, "yeah don't let it get to you, you guys are meant for each other".
I chuckled, my friends were really great. .

=Shiroi Doki doki-ness=
Outside of school, Hitsuji held my hand as we ran to the bus stop to shield from the rain. Our heart beat in pace with the dripping rain. Hitsuji looked over at my wet shirt and smiled, tightening his grasp.
"I can see your tank underneath your school shirt, but I can also see ... I winked at him.
"Perv", Shiroi said with a teasing face.

I stuck out my tongue and gave a quirky response. "I meant I can see your heart, it's beating so fast for me". I grinned widely. Shiroi teased me smiling, touching my arm, poking me.

The moment, right now-- It was nervewreaking....  the bus finally made its way slowly towards us, I looked at Shiroi as he got on. His back facing me as he waved saying he would pick me up tommorow for school.

I waved and turned for home when... Shiroi pulled me into his grasp.... And said "Kokoro, I LOVE YOU!"

My happiness was X10.

"ME TOO"!, I replied.

If you take a chance, good things might happen or bad things might happen. But if you don't take a chance , nothing happens.

--------------//><\\ meow meow
The end~~~ I'm sorry the ending was kinda rushed, I really wanted it to end softly and sweetly....I hoped I at least did that =.= :P anywhooo.... Thanks so much for all the fans who read this story and continued to support me until the end. I love you all and I cant actually believe this has 400 views. <3

Luv, Jisang Shin 😋