Part 10

It wasn't normal today, I sat at my desk in homeroom doing nothing as usual. And Hitsuji called out my name.

Wtf is wrong with him. Why is he so damn loud, don't just call out my name like you owe it!

I turned my head and screamed out 'what?', Hitsuji chortled and put his head down as he continued to laugh some more, and then he finally responded, 'nothing'.

What the hell, nothing?? NOTHING?! I swear a vein was gonna burst out of my forehead.

"But seriously though could you come over?", Koya said, and in whispers told Hitsuji to stop picking on me.

I approached Hitsuji's gang. Hitsuji smiled but I could tell he wasn't looking at me, I looked back.... he was looking at Shiroi. Shiroi was still playing on his Nintendo 3ds, thank god he wasn't looking back here, but did he notice I was at least gone from my seat?

Ritsuka banged the desk with his fist and I refocused and lost my train of thought. Ritsuka cleared his throat and coughed, and told us to pay attention.

" You guys seriously the coach is gonna be out for a awhile, so we have to self practice, and honestly he couldn't have picked a worser time to be out because in just two days we have preleminaries!", Ritsuka said too seriously.

I walked back to my desk and finally Shiroi turned his head and noticed I was gone the whole time, he suddenly blushed and turned his attention over to his game.

I already knew Hitsuji probably gave Shiroi one of his frivolous looks.

He suddenly coughed and I looked over at Shiroi.

"Why were you over at Hitsuji's desk for?", Shiroi looked at me.

I got mad. " Its none of your business".

Shiroi forced a smile.

I got even madder, "If you want to know why don't you walk over to Hitsuji and ask him yourself?"

"I can't..", Shiroi said crestfalleningly.

I knew he couldn't which is why I felt guilty for what I just did.

—————————

A taste of Shiroi's story

" Shiroi are you gonna watch me in the championships?, well you better because were gonna kick ass!", Hitsuji said loudly.

We were sitting next to each other on the swings in the playground near my house. It was dark and the moon was out, Hitsuji heard that it was gonna be a full moon so here I am.

I clenched the swings' bars on each side and looked down.

Hitsuji suddenly patted my head. "Don't worry I love you regardless! I'm sorry the moon isn't full yet just wait a little longer", Hitsuji smiled still patting my head.

" Your so winsome Shiroi, you know that don't you?"

I blushed pulling my arms between my legs, I felt very feverish, not because I was sick but of Hitsuji beside me.

"You know Shiroi, the preliminaries are gonna be really hard, I'm not sure if we can even make it".

" Really?", I said forlornly.

"Yeah.. but if you cheer me on I might win, that is if you cheer me on". Hitsuji glanced at me pulling one of my arms and grasping tight onto my fingers.

I swallowed down the huge ball of nervousness stuck in my throat and said it... I actually dared say it.

" I want the candy you gave Ryuu!". I closed my eye tight then opened them taking air in and quickly glanced at Hitsuji.

Hitsuji started laughing... and then the moon became full.

Hitsuji said my name and got off the swing. He walked nearer to me and unwrapped a piece of candy from its glistening form and pushed it into my mouth and then he leaned in and kisssed me.

Strawberry mold filled me as the piece of candy swam around my mouth as Hitsuji's tongue enclosed mine. It was unbearably sweet.. undeniably the sweetest thing I've experienced in my sixteen years.

I think I was in euphoria... pure bliss.