Part 13

--Back to Shiroi's Narrative--

C:。ミ

"Is that your girlfriend?"

Curry nodded, pulling his neko-like girlfriend's hand closer and holding it.

I shook my head faced the other side and ran to a corner on the street and hurried and laughed out loud then ran back to them.

Neko index finger pointed at me, "weirdo"!.

I scoffed. What is this neko-like person talking about, I'm not a weirdo, she must be sarcastic, oh please I, 'I', can be sarcastic too.

All of a sudden...

" La la lala La", I watch Neko-chan skip down the road in a frilly dress that resembled Chi from chobits, the thing was her face looked like a boy.

○  ○  ○ Ryuu Narrative

In the midst of it, it caught me by surprise. I watched the days go by as Hitsuji looked at Shiroi like a mushroom.

The Cheery Blossum festival arrived and on that day a surprise was about to how do we say blossum....awaken?

We also competed in the soccer tournament and won second place which was amazing. We worked so hard and exhausted ourselves we were glad to be in such a high ranking.

Everyone was busy setting up for the festival, it was exciting and magical. The fried octupus, the weird and cute adventures each classroom sets up, and especially the glowing latterns.

"Hey Ryuu wanna help us paint the wood for the stands?", Koya asked meerily holding karaage *fried chicken and a dripping paint brush in the other hand.

I watched the always-has-headphones-wrapped-around-his-neck-for-some-reason-Ritsuka grab the paint brush from Koya, " its okay Ryuu, me and Koya can take care of it, would you mind looking for Hitsuji, I haven't seen him this morning!"

I nodded. I knew where he was, actually where he and Shiroi was. I walked up the dark stairs, past the fifth floor and arrived on the fifth and a half. For some reason there was no six, and behind that lanky door was a rusty gym. There Hitsuji was pummeling deep inside Shiroi, I looked at Shiroi in ecstasy, a skirt just barely wrapped around his waist and a ribbon glued randomly on his face, plastered on a blue mat.

Just a few days ago when the festival was already taking place, our classroom held a maid cafe where all the girls would have to dress up and of course Hitsuji forced Shiroi to wear one too. There was a changing room for the girls, and one for the guys too-- but Hitsuji insisted that since Shiroi looked so much like a girl he would have to change in the female dressing room. Shiroi refused.

The classroom was in an upheaval-- the mood being tense all around, I watched at my desk as Hitsuji forced Shiroi into the opposite sex changing room as a few girls ran out screaming having no idea what was happening.

Minutes later Hitsuji and Girl-Shiroi walked out, and everyone was in awes.

'He is so ヾ (->﹏ ⊙〃)ノ!!! Omg so ♡ (●'ε')♡!!!", all I heard were screams and everyone freaking out on how cute Shiroi was... And my heart skipped a beat when Shiroi shuddered.

In the air went Shiroi's hand, Hitsuji's left hand covering his. My eyes closed a little.

"Shiroi's my girlfriend!", Hitsuji announced smiling seductively.

" Aahhhh!, yaoiii!". The excited screams grew louder, and other classmates from other rooms crowded the door to see what was happening. I couldn't get out fast enough but I did.

The message had spread that the school prince was dating a boy. Attached to the message was the picture of Hitsuji holding Shiroi's hand.

I walked out the school and while I was unlocking my bike I heard some of my classmates talk about the latest item in our school.

'This must be a joke, who is this girl that Hitsuji is dating?'

'But she is sooo cute!', another replied.

"But I liked Hitsuji first, I never got a chance to confess!"

I turned around abruptly, "H..Hitsuji is dating someone?"

The girl sighed sadly holding her phone out, "Yeah, see!", the girl pointed at the picture.

The other girl spoke, " But it was pretty funny when I first read the message, saying that Hitsuji was dating a boy when you can obviously see that its a girl in the picture!". The saddened girl nodded, "yeah too bad she's an ulzzang, I can't compete with that".

I scoffed as I made my way home.