Part 4

"Wow Ryuu your actually pretty amazing out there!", Hitsuji said, his eyes shining with amazement.

I smiled and said I wasn't that good, as to not seem too haughty.

" Oh fuck, don't be so modest Ryuu, you could probably be famous already with your skills", said Koya who was also on the soccer team.

"Yeah, you definitely gotta join our soccer team Ryuu!", Hitsuji said.

I honestly didn't know if I should...

" Well anyway when you come up with your answer, come by the soccer club anytime!", Hitsuji replied as he walked away with the rest of his friends.

I looked over at Shiroi who sat on the gym floor by himself, he was packing up his stuff, he looked so pitiful, but I probably shouldn't give him pity maybe he didn't want it. Instead I walked over and picked up his school uniform from the floor and handed it to him, who in return snatched it forcefully with this time a hateful look on his face. I was taken aback, and I wondered what I had done wrong to make him act this way towards me.

And then I said 'sorry' out of nowhere hoping Shiroi would forgive me for the unknown thing I did wrong, but nothing he didn't even look up, Shiroi kept packing his stuff and walked away.

I felt sad afterwards what happened and decided to join the soccer team, soccer always cheered me up and I think once I join I would probably become as popular as Hitsuji who had all the girls on him. I mean like Hitsuji is the best player but honestly its his good looks and banging body that made him reputable and unressitable to all the girls in our school.

The guys on the soccer team just hoped that one day they could play as good as Hitsuji. And even though Hitsuji stole all the looks the guys weren't spiteful of him or anything. You just can't hate Hitsuji he got that certain charm and dignity that makes you feel royal and shining and everything like you just seen fireworks for the first time in your life, Hitsuji was just an awesome dude to be around.

After I signed up for the soccer team, I walked around the school to check out the other clubs, most of the clubs were pretty girly; cooking, sewing, and manga club, the rest were pretty boring.

I had almost missed the biology club had I not seen Shiroi sleeping at the desk next to the work station full of different chemicals and lab stuff. I know I couldn't walk in so I looked sneakily in the corner of the door's window, like a stalker.

It was... it was Hitsuji coming out of the storage room, he was walking closer to Shiroi. He placed his hand on top of Shiroi's head and quickly removed it as Shiroi woke up and lifted his head smiling.

He was smiling... but why? WHY!?

Hitsuji returned Shiroi's smile and laughed, and then he kissed Shiroi.

And...

OMG! *I sorta freaked out* What did I just see? YAOI, IT WAS DEFINITELY YAOI, those gay-weird manga that the girls in my old school used to read for some reason.

Holy cowshit, it was then that I ran as fast as my legs could take me home. I huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf, exhausted as I fell down to the ground of my room.

"What the fuck did I just see?"