Part 5

"Does this mean that Shiroi and Hitsuji are dating?, and that they like each other, no do they even know that they are both guys, well... they probably do, but what?! <-- Ryuu's thoughts, I think he is going crazy again.

The next day at school

I had to confirm what I saw was real or not, so I decided to confront Hitsuji while he was alone at the shoe locker, he was pretty early here today... well so was I, I guess :P

" So.. Hitsuji, yesterday you did something weird, well that is I saw you and Shiroi do something weird".

Hitsuji froze then shot up like a canon, he then dragged me to the school's backyard where we hid in the bushes, and the he asked what exactly did I see, he was scared straight.

"You guys... I saw that you guys kissed, well actually You kissed Shiroi".

" Is that all you saw?", Hitsuji sighed.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked strait- laced.

Hitsuji sighed. " Nothing, its nothing, just please please please promise me you'll keep what you saw a secret, I don't want anyone knowing that I like Shiroi, cuz you know its gay and all, and I'm captain of the soccer team, k?"

I sighed as well and agreed, it was gonna be a secret, between me and Hitsuji and Shiroi, not that Shiroi know that I knew that they were together.