Part 9

Hey you guys, thanks so much for reading this far >//< I really appreciate it, I didn't think I would get this many views on my story in just two months, this story already reached 400 views.

Back to Ryuu's Story

"Here!". Hitsuji placed a piece of strawberry candy drop on top of my desk. " You really helped me out there Ryuu, thanks!", Hitsuji smiled sweetly and walked over to his friends.

Seriously what did I help him with? All I did was talk to Shiroi when he was hurt, all that jerk ever did was treat Shiroi like he doesn't exist.

I looked at to where Hitsuji was, it was so weird that while he just sits on the desk with  his friends surrounding him, Shiroi is here sitting next to me playing on his Nintendo 3ds, Hitsuji really is... so uncool.

I stopped paying attention to him when Hitsuji suddenly realized I was watching him and suddenly smiled at me, that seriously scared me.

Shiroi as always every morning played on his Nintendo 3ds, and on his hands I noticed red tiny bumps, were they mosquito bites?....

The teacher suddenly walked in and told us to focus, we were gonna learn Shakespeare, I hated Shakespeare, everything from his weird prancing walk to his cat breath. Of course I just judged him based on his girly writing style. Oh Juliet oh Juliet, oh romeo oh romeo just please slit your throats already.

I noticed the weather was getting cooler and everyone started to gradually wear their winter uniform. Of course I was no exception.

———————

I looked out at the thundering sky, it was about to rain, it was the end of soccer practice, and nearly 7 pm.

"Ryuu could you walk me home?", Hitsuji walked over to me as I was putting my indoor shoes into the locker shoe room and got my umbrella.

" Why do you need me to walk you home?"

Hitsuji was with Ritsuka and Koya who was also on the soccer team like me.

Ritsuka looked at me and adjusted his headphones, as he spoke to me, "Yeah.. could you do us a favor and share umbrellas with Hitsuji?", his face peaked underneath the hoodie he was wearing.

"Yeah we were about to head to the gaming center you should come with us, come on take one for the team!, Koya said pleading.

" I guess so". I smiled unnervingly. I really didn't want to, but I guess its a good idea to make more friends considering Shiroi was my only friend, scratch that he never even talked to me, or rather he would always ignore me when I start a conversation with him.

Hitsuji smiled and took my umbrella and opened it just in time because it just started to rain. We made our way to the gaming center and while we were walking there it really started to pour.

At first Ritsuka started to run, and then Koya followed laughing and screaming, and of course Hitsuji started to run after them, while I just ran out of instinct grasping tight to the umbrella in my hand.

Hitsuji finally caught up to them and laughed crazily out loud. "You guys are freaking morons, were all soaked now!". They turned towards me and cracked up. " Yeah.. Ryuu is the only on not soaked", Koya shouted out.

I smiled unnervingly again. Eh oh! My heart beat faster, were they gonna do something bad because I was the only one dry.

Hitsuji smiled warmly and grabbed my arm, "Come on let's just go to the gaming center before it closes!" As we started to run again I could feel Hitsuji's chuckle vibrate throughout his body, I could tell why Shiroi liked him so much, he was so nice.

After we reached the gaming center, Hitsuji, Ritsuka and Koya groaned in unison. The game center closed already so we decided to head for the ramen shop.

Along the way to the ramen shop Hitsuji kept cracking jokes and we would laugh like complete metal psychos, I swore we had to be put in a mental ward.

We ordered the ramen and Ritsuka got us some secret sake because his parents owned the shop. Honestly the rest of the night we got drunk and told each other stupid stories and discussed if there were any cute girls we like in class, and not once did Hitsuji bring up that he was dating Shiroi, obviously Ritsuka and Koya wouldn't be his friend and treat him differently if they found out, I know... and Hitsuji knew. That's why Hitsuji would never tell, he didn't want to get treated like shit and said he like this one girl in our class named Nemu who had big breast.

I laughed and was honestly... really happy or maybe I was just drunk happy, and that high would soon fade off and I would feel normal again. I didn't care, it soon got pitch dark outside and I stated that I was gonna go home, Koya and Hitsuji told me to wait up. While we were walking to the station, Ritsuka waved to us and started to close the shop.

I felt unsteady on my feet and Hitsuji wrapped his arms around me and hung on to me to keep me steady, glanced at me and bursted out laughing, he was certainly drunk on his ass. I didn't know what Koya was doing, he was walking ahead of us spouting nonsense and screaming at every pigeon that happened to pass by.... both were idiots.

I brushed my teeth when I got home and pushed my head into my plushie, "they are all so stupid", and then for some reason I started to laugh out loud like a freaking weirdo.

Arrghhh!!....