Part 6

"Why are you always here?"

"I have something to do".

It was Shiroi and an upperclassman. I was late and hurried to change for soccer, but I guess I wasn't that late, since my upperclassman was still dilly- dallying around instead of changing and meeting up with the rest of the soccer team.

" Come out for a bit. You, listen to me", the upperclassman said leaning over Shiroi.

Shiroi looked puzzled.

I started to change into my uniform and found the situation unsettling.

"You can't enter if you're not in the club!", the upperclassman said chuckling, his two friends surrounding him agreed.

" OWWW!". The upperclassman turned his back towards me and started kneading his head.

Shiroi with a blank expression said my name.

"Stop making a scene outside the classroom", I said loudly. I had hit my upperclassman on the head in an attempt to make him stop annoying Shiroi.

I looked at Shiroi.

Shiroi lowered his head down, said, " I somehow manage to irritate people. I don't know why. It was horrible in middle school".

----------

The upperclassman left , I guess I scared them away.

I glanced at Shiroi, "They like to pick fights with you don't they?".

Shiroi nodded. " Its not too bad once you get used to it". Shiroi leaned his weight against the lockers grabbing his arm.

I looked over at Shiroi again and felt annoyed. "Well, I guess you could call it irritating them... or turning them on".

" What?", Shiroi asked perilously.

The locker room was empty, only the smell of sweat occupied the room.

"It's a good thing I didn't meet you in middle school", my fingers playing with the soccer ball I held in my hand.

Shiroi asked why. He should know why. It was partly his fault... I think.

" Well kids are... irrational. Why they are turned on, its always the other party's fault", I said in concurrence with my earlier statement.

Shiroi looked over at me, "Turned on"?

I thought Shiroi was an idiot at that moment, but he turned out actually being a bigger idiot that he actually was.

I nodded my head to Shiroi's question, "Those guys who keep bugging you are using you to jerk off".