Chapter Three💥One Man's Ideals

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Three - One Man's Ideals

💥

"I don't like this," Tomura complained, itching his neck while you sat next to him sipping a pop

"You don't get to complain. I spent a week tracking down the sightings of him to figure out his location so we could transport him here. All of that was on top of my online schooling," you frowned.

"Then drop out."

Scowling, you turned to Tomura to explain to him that being a villain wasn't excuse to drop out of school - you'd had to make the argument to All for One himself years ago, just as you had to make a plea for a phone - but before you could begin the tangent, Kurogiri appeared in the bar.

"Stain, aka Akaguro Chizome," you greeted, pushing the fear that festered in your gut down. The former vigilante-turned-villain stared you and Tomura down with a look that made your base instincts as a mammal beg you to run. But you got the same feeling from AFO, and you'd worked under him for three years.

"The League of Villains," Stain greeted in kind, "The home matches your image, I suppose."

Tomura scowled so deeply that you could see it under the hand on his face. You yourself were wearing your mask, you could never be too safe, but that was the extent of your costumes. Stain wasn't one to be intimidated by one hand or twenty, or a mask and a cape.

Still scowling, Tomura bit out, "We'd like to offer-"

With impeccable speed, Tomura was knocked out of his chair and to the ground. Jumping to your feet, you watch with wide eyes as your brain caught up with what you were seeing. Stain had a knife through Tomura's shoulder and the other next to his head. When you took a step forward, a knife skimmed your leg just deep enough to hurt with a passion. Hissing under your breath, you fought to stay standing.

"So you want me to be a part of your crumbling little league. But you won't accomplish anything if you don't have conviction and desire. Without those, you'll always be an aimless weakling, achieving nothing. That's how you got here."

"The quirkless!" You burst out, drawing everyone's attention to you. Stain looked ready to kill you, so you kept going, "Pushed down and ridiculed for a genetic disposition because of a society that prides strong Quirks over anything else."

Picking up on what you were saying, Stain gave a feral grin. He attacked because as far as he knew, the League didn't have any ambition. It didn't help that Tomura wanted to kill All Might and Stain saw him as the only worthy hero. Divert and distract, that was the best you could do without outright attacking. Kurogiri was frozen in place, and you didn't know if it was hesitation or the man's Quirk - there was a cut on his arm, when did he get that?