Chapter Nineteen💥A Kiss Stolen

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Nineteen - A Kiss Stolen

💥

The UA Culture Festival was a showcase for the teachers and students at UA, and pro-heroes if they wished to drop in

The UA Culture Festival was a showcase for the teachers and students at UA, and pro-heroes if they wished to drop in. You knew they'd have tight security surrounding the building, so you simply went through the front gate with a grocery bag in your hand. You were a normal student coming back from a last-minute shopping trip. The flicker at the gates was so quick that Snipe didn't notice the system shutting down long enough for you to step through without an ID card.

Despite the fact that the public wasn't allowed in this year, it was still lively. Unsure of where Katsuki and the rest of his class were, you were content just wandering until you figured it out. The food stalls were giving out free samples so you gladly ate some good food, and then went around looking at the advertisements for the performances.

1-A was doing a concert in one of the gyms, and soon too, so you hurried through the crowd to get a good spot. And if you were conveniently near a tall blonde carrying a silver-haired girl then who could you blame but fate?

The performance was incredible. You could tell they poured their heart and soul into the work. You could feel the music. Katsuki playing the drums was a nice touch, but you wouldn't say that out loud. The best moment, however, was when Eri smiled.

You remembered when she tried to do it the first time. The awkward stretch of her lips on her face. You also remembered telling her that she'd smile for the first time when she was truly happy. Helping the heroes save her was the right choice and you didn't care about anything else but her at that moment.

After the performance, you struggled to keep track of Lemillion and Eri as they were swept away by the crowd as it surged out of the gym. Sighing in disappointment, you resigned yourself to having only seen Eri from a distance.

But then there was a tug on your pants. Glancing down, your eyes widened when you saw Eri staring up at you.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

"Eri! Where's Lemillion?"

Eri looked sheepish, "I ran away. Just for a minute! I saw you and well..."

"That's okay. I'm happy to see you too, Eri. Are you happy now?"

"I smiled! Aizawa-san and Lemillion-chan are taking care of me, and Deku visits when he can."

"I'm glad, Eri," you smiled, crouching down to pull her into a brief hug, "We should get you back to Lemillion. He's probably worried-"

"Wait, (Y/n)-chan!" Eri pulled you back down, "(Y/n)... you're still my hero. You said that I'd see what a real hero was, but..."