Chapter Six💥No Good Deed

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Six - No Good Deed

💥

Making your way back to the meeting place slowly, you weren't overly keen on rushing

Making your way back to the meeting place slowly, you weren't overly keen on rushing. Whenever you heard what could have been some students, you were quick to steer away. Although, it seemed like most of them had been caught in Mustard's gas and were unconscious at the very least.

"Energy, it's Compress reporting in. Target acquired," Compress' voice came through the com, out of breath. Probably on the run from the students Bakugou was with.

"Everyone, head to the meetup spot," you ordered, blinking heavily when you realized that you were walking a bit funnily. Did the forest really have that many trees? Or was your concussion going to get worse whilst untreated?

Pulling out your phone, you pushed down your disappointment upon seeing the crack in the screen, brought on from your fall. It was just the screen protector (hopefully). You'd replace it later. You sent Kurogiri a text saying the team was ready for pickup and everyone who was coming back would be in the clearing in ten minutes.

Despite your frequent stumbling and persistent pain... well, everywhere, you somehow - miraculously - managed to make your way to the clearing within five minutes. Which meant another five until pickup.

"I made new friends! And I found a cute boy I'm interested in! Don't tell (Y/n), I don't want her to get jealous."

"I'm more concerned about whether or not you managed to get some blood," you stepped out of the treeline, keeping your tone stern. You didn't have high hopes about Toga's success. She got too easily distracted and obsessive over certain people to move onto several others in a short span of time.

"I got one person's!"

You knew the league too well already.

"Damn, you look like you got hit by a truck," Dabi let out a low whistle, eyes travelling to the cuts on your body and the way you were holding yourself.

"I might as well have. UA has to be giving their students steroids. Where's Compress?"

"Still on his way."

"He reported in five minutes ago. He should be here-"

From above was a shocked scream, then Compress landed at your feet with three UA students on top of him.

"Woah, woah, what's this?" Twice questioned, as if the answer wasn't painfully obvious.

"Oh, hey wait. I know these kids. Who are they?"

"Of course you do, they're from Class 1A. The biggest thorn in our sides since the USJ," you really didn't have time for the kid's hopeless attempt to get their friend back, even if their success would save the League a lot of trouble in the long run.