Chapter Seven💥Two Broken People

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Seven - Two Broken People

💥

Bakugou finally started stirring after you took a small nap

Bakugou finally started stirring after you took a small nap. In the meantime of him slowly waking up you ate something quickly, drank coffee, then took out a notebook to write possible questions you could ask. When his eyes actually started fluttering, you put your mask back on and sat in the seat across from his binds to wait for him to realize the situation he was in.

"What the hell..." Finally, he regained his bearings and began to struggle, "Hey! You bastard!"

"Well, it seems as though you won't be a pro who works with children," you mused, tapping the pencil in your hand against the cover of the notebook in your lap, "Probably a good thing."

"Let me out!" Bakugou ignored your musings in favor of attempting to get out.

"It'd be better if you saved your strength. The only chance you have of getting out is convincing Tomura you're willing to join so he'll let you out and you can leave."

Bakugou quieted a bit at that, "You're a dumbass for telling me all that. You think I'll fall for this good cop shit?"

"I know you're too blunt and impulsive to think things out that long term, so, no. You'd rather scream at all of us about how you'll never join instead of gaining our trust to either get information or have a chance to leave. You'll never join us."

"Is that why you bastards kidnapped me?" When you looked into Bakugou's eyes, you saw something in his expression that he was trying his best to hide; insecurity. Oh, wee lamb.

"Yes. Shigaraki is convinced you have enough of a villainous side to switch. You're determined to be the best, to feel powerful, but that doesn't mean you're willing to stoop so low as to become a villain, does it?" You tilted your head innocently, the act coming off as more creepy due to your mask.

"I'll never join you."

"That's what I thought," you hummed, taking a small note in the marked page in your notebook. His eyes narrowed at the thing, and he scoffed as if it personally offended him, "Not a fan of notebooks?"

He remained silent at that. Skimming through the questions you had, you debated which ones to ask.

"Why do you want to be a hero?" You decided on that one. It was safe, and relatively simple compared to some of the other ones that would lead to information you could use to potentially tear his mind apart if you had to. Really, you just wanted to pick his brain to pass the time.

"So I can beat the shit out of scum like you."

"Ouch, my dead heart really felt that one," you cried fakely, hand on your heart. Quickly you "recovered" and moved on, "How long have you wanted to be a hero?"