Chapter Nine💥Crack in the Bottle

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Nine - Crack in the Bottle

💥

Life wasn't easy after the fight between All Might and All for One

Life wasn't easy after the fight between All Might and All for One. All for One lost, and your heart was in your stomach the entire night after you watched the fight from your phone. All for One probably had a plan, which was why he went into the fight with the mentality that if he won it would be great, and if he lost it would be fine.

With both leaders out of commission, you stepped up and gave out orders. Dabi probably had a concussion and would need pain meds when he woke up, and everyone would need to give Tomura space until he calmed down. Kurogiri would be treated based on how he felt.

It was a waiting game. Things were quiet, everyone sitting on old furniture and unsure of what to say. You went around and treated smaller injuries with the supplies piled in your backpack, and then took a seat to ponder.

"Did you know it was going to happen?" Toga sat down in front of you, legs crossed and head tilted. She'd taken her hair down and she was wrapped in the only blanket you had. You'd get more eventually. "You came down with that backpack earlier. It has the running away essentials."

"All for One spoke to me about it," you admitted quietly, "We both figured out that the bar was going to be invaded."

"Why not say anything about it?" Magne sat by you as well, "Probably could have avoided all of this."

"All for One told me to wait." You shrugged.

It was silent for a few seconds before Magne clapped, "Well, we've got a few hours before Shigaraki or Dabi wakes up, so let's do something to pass the time. There's no point stewing in what happened. The future is for tomorrow. Compress, you've got cards, right?"

"I do! How about some poker?" Compress pulled out a marble, of which a stylish deck of cards emerged from, "I can tell you all how I got banned from Vegas while we play."

"How the hell did you get banned from Vegas?" Spinner joined the group.

"It's obvious, isn't it? It's a huge mystery!" Twice hopped over to play as well.

Smiling, you took the hand Compress had professionally dealt out. Things wouldn't get any easier, and thoughts about Bakugou kept flashing in your mind, but it would be okay. You'd make sure of it.

The next morning, all of you woke up to Tomura yelling All for One's name. Dabi and Kurogiri had woken up during the night and had been further treated while someone explained what happened. Tomura remained asleep through all of it - even through Twice sobbing about losing 1 million imaginary dollars to Compress in poker (who was totally cheating) and Spinner cussing everyone out after they learned he had the worst poker face. Jerking up from your cuddle pile with Magne and Toga, you raised your hand, ready to knock him out again if he lashed out.