Lost Memories

Momo walked inside the room, she needed to see her.
.
.
.
.
She noticed something sticking out of the pillow.
.
.
.
.
-"huh?"
.
.
.
.
"You left me behind... Like i don't exist..."

~~~~~•~~~~~

Momo opened her eyes. She felt her heart beating intensevely, and Shamiko could feel it as well since she was next to her.

-"you okay?"

Shamiko was sleepy, she had the ability to fall asleep anywhere at any time, and it would have been easier considering she was in Momo's bed, but now she was looking out for Momo's nightmares so she stought awake, but also half asleep, like a dolphin. She didn't talk to her about the demon events throughout the whole day, and Lico had healed her wounds and bruises, well... Sort of, with magic leaves. If she got hurt again, all of them come back instantly, so she had to be careful to not fall out of bed or pierce through any building again, at least until the magic fully healed her.

-"just..."

-"a nightmare?"

Momo blushed.

-"... Yeah"

Shamiko pressed her head against Momo's back, she didn't want to get too close and eventually get awkward, but she really couldn't think straight after constantly waking up because of Momo's torments.
Momo turned around in order to look at her face, she needed to see her.
Shamiko held her hand when she did that.

-"it's okay, i'm here..."

Momo slightly smiled.

-"... Yeah, i know..."

-"do you need anything?"

-"no..."

Shamiko closed her eyes.

-"alright, try to go back to sleep, if anything happens, remember i'm here. If you need anything, just ask"

-"okay"

Momo turned around. She closed her eyes trying to sleep again, but since she just had a nightmere, it was pretty hard. She turned back to look at Shamiko's sleeping face, she was so cute she couldn't resist not looking at her.
Shamiko noticed she was being stared at, it really just felt weird even if it was coming from Momo. Was this how Momo felt when she was spying on her? It was surprising that she didn't feel it.

-"hey Shamiko?"

She slightly opened her eyes.

-"yes?"

-"can i ask something weird from you?"

-"... Yes?"

-"ummm..."

Momo swallowed, she was about to ask something a bit important, she was afraid about sounding like a weirdo, but honestly, she had done more embarrassing things in the past, 'will you stay by my side?', 'please don't leave' and the most recent one 'can we stay like this a bit more?'.
Thinking about this got Momo to actually be confident about her question, but it was still just a bit embarrassing.

-"can you get in my dreams again?"

-"eh? Why?"

Momo got her head a bit under the sheets.

-"it... makes my morning..."

-"ummm, sure i guess?"

-"thanks"

Shamiko tapped Momo's chest.

-"but fall asleep first! Okay?"

-"Okay"