the unpleasent dream

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're nothing....
.
.
.
Without her....
.
.
.

Momo...

Momo.....?

-"Momo?!"

-"Wha-?"

Momo snapped out of her lost expression, she had spaced out looking at her food for some seconds now, she thought she was hearing stuff again, she looked up on shamiko, sitting on the other end of the table, holding her phone in her hands placed on the table, while looking directly at her with a worried expression.

-"is something wrong? Is... Is the food no good?"

-"eh? No- that- i-...."

Momo stuttered as she focused back on the words coming from the demon girl who was looking at her, almost crying.

-"That's not it. Shamiko's food is the best"

Shamiko gave her a sad look, she thought that something might be up with her, something shamiko had done.

-"you seem a bit down... Is something bothering you?" She said " did i do something wrong?"

Momo was biting on her food again, she didn't pay attention to what shamiko was saying, but she did remember something: her dream.

-"it was you right?"

She asked, without taking her sight off her plate. Shamiko only looked so confused.

-"eh? What....?"

-"i knew it. But why would you make a dream like that?"

-"but.... Are you...."

She understood everything after some seconds of standing still and saying giberish.

"oh! You mean dreams? If i enetered your dreams? Is that it?"

-"don't try to make a fool out of me you demon, you clearly got in my dreams and tried to make me weak again"

Shamiko looked back down on her phone, continuing what she was doing while not caring too much for what momo said, since she knew none of that ever really happened, she didn't enter momo's dreams anymore, she could if she wanted to, she didn't want to.

-"i didn't though"

Momo got pissed at her friend's lack of interest in what she was saying, it was serious for her, but she knew she didn't let her know that, that's why she understood she couldn't fairly be mad at her.
Momo stought with her eyes closed and an angry smile while shaking with her chopsticks in her hands.

-"yes you did S H A M I K O, stop pretending. this isn't a joke."

-"no i D I D N O T"

At this point they were gazing at eachother without saying a word, just live tension between their looks.
Suddenly shamiko looked like she was about to cry, appearently she lost the staring competition, she felt momo's dominant gaze like someone was nagging her
'she's gonna kill me, she's gonna grab me from the waist and pull me from behind until my head meets the ground!'
'This is what lying demons always get!' Is what shamiko thought momo was going to say while she pinned her down.

-"i.. i swear i didn't...."

She said in a very sad tone, making momo pity her and regret being so aggresive. Even when her crying was real here, she had accidentally proven
Her sister right once more: attacking human feelings always works!