Chapter Two- Allen:

“Tamaki, please go to Hatori’s place.” I sighed, looking out the window to view Lilly.

 She was pretty. With her brown hair, blue eyes, innocent smile. It fit with her semi-tight shirt and short skirt. I’m not pervert, but she looked good with that short skirt on today. Wonder what kind of bathing suit she has?

But I decided to try and not think about that. I thought I saw Dex on the side of the street, but I could always be wrong. Only Hatori would know, for Dex lived with him.

When Tamaki parked in the driveway, I jumped out of the car quickly and ran up to the steps, knocking on the door. Hatori opened it and I quickly ran in, looking around for Dex. Shouldn’t he be here? He should…

“Allen? What are you doing?” Hatori asked by the door. “Dex isn’t here.”

 I turned on him. “Why not?”

“His school allowed spring break early. He walked around today.” he answered.

"But he's at my school!" Angrily, I stomped upstairs to cool off in the hallway, the only place I could ever chill out. Soon, I began hearing birds outside of the window of the hallway window. I walked back downstairs to try and ignore the birds, but they insisted on getting inside.

“Don’t you have double-paned windows?” I asked Hatori as I passed him.

He looked up from the book he was reading. His ginger hair was behind his ears and his calm eyes looked at me with innocence. “No. Too expensive. Besides, Akito wouldn’t allow it.”

Sighing, I plopped down on the couch and leaned my head back. “Where is Dex?”

“He said he would be home around eight forty-five.”

Then that’s when I heard the careful footsteps upstairs. “That damn dragon. Always being sneaky around here.”

Hatori flipped a page. “Wouldn’t go up their quite yet.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Hikaru is up there.” he explained, not taking his eyes off the book.

Laying my head down, I waited until I heard the shouting.

“Damn dog! Get out of my room!”

“Why should I?”

“I’ll kill you if you don’t!”

I looked at Hatori, “Don’t they ever break something?”

He nodded and flipped a page before setting his bookmark in it then getting up and pushing the couch I was sitting on in the middle of the room. It was then I heard the banging upstairs so I quickly got off the couch and went to stand by the door.

Just as I turned around, the ceiling busted and down came two boys my age fighting. Great. I glanced at Hatori and his calm gaze turned to a little fury.

“Will you two stop?!” he sounded outraged. “You guys fight more than Cindy and Caitlin!”

“Now that’s an understatement.” I muttered. “Now one can fight more than those two.”

Dex looked at me. “When did Allen get here?”

The other boy kicked Dex off then brushed off debris. “Thanks for the cushion, Hatori. Yeah, when did Allen get here? Did he go upstairs?”

“As a matter of fact I did and Dex’s room here is so full of Caitlin posters it ain’t even funny!” I joked.

When I looked at Dex, he glared at me with his hazel eyes. And his black hair covered up most of his eyes, which made it even scarier. I put my hands up in surrender. “I was kidding, Dex! Chill.”

“So, Allen, why’d you come?” the one boy asked, his golden hair short and spiky on his head.

Shrugging, “Not for you, Hikaru, but for Dex.”

“Me? Why me?” Dex sounded a bit mad. “Why not the dog? Really?”

I was getting disappointed so I grabbed Dex’s wrist and dragged him into a closet. “Don’t mess with that girl.”

“What girl? And why a closet?” he asked.

I nearly wanted to face palm myself, but I hit Dex instead. “The one outside the flowering store! Jeez you have bed memory!”

“That hurt, and I actually have a very good memory. But why the girl? She don’t look nothing important.”

“I’m inviting her to the beach this spring break and I don’t want you to mess it up!”

“Why do you always have to look at me? Look at the dog or rabbit for once. Jeez, did someone really wake on the wrong side of the nest?”

“Shut it!”

“Dex and Allen sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I--” I slammed open the door at whoever was singing it and when I looked at who it was, it was Hikaru on the ground, laughing his butt off. “That hurt, chicken!”

 Kicking him, I turned to glare at Dex before thanking Hatori and exiting the house, insulation and debris still on the ground from Dex and Hikaru.

When I got home, my mom made me a quick breakfast and sent me to bed. It was the last day of school then break, but then back to school. I would like to spend as much of spring break with Lilly as possible. The only thing I’m hoping for is that neither Dex or someone else to go and ruin it for me.

Next morning was busy as the three of us kids went to go to school. Rin walked in front of us all, her short white hair making her look like an old women, but she always had a short temper. Then there was Fred, but we nicknamed him Flame. Makes no sense, yes, but he didn’t like Fred. Flame walked behind me, his red hair glowing red in the sunlight.

I thought I saw Lilly with her friends at a street corner, but I didn’t want to give away who I was going with to spring break this time. If you’re wondering why not make Tamaki take us to school was because Flame went to Middle school, Rin in college and me in High school. Didn’t want to waste gas and all the schools were really close by.

However, I did see Dex move with the shadows and Hikaru skip along happily as if he were the rabbit. Dog’s always calm and cheerful.

When I got to school, I went to my first class with Hikaru and he sat by me, begging me to know who I was taking on the spring break trip this year. Then my next classes all had Lilly in them, one of which also had Dex in it, looking at Lilly as well.

The day ended and I was finally exited about picking Lilly up.